Life Brand Insect Repellent for Kids

Life Brand Insect Repellent for Kids Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 44 in Insect Repellent

October 07, 2016

Fonctionne ne quand il m'a pas trop de bibites pour piquer . Doux pour la peau et le spray est vraiment idéal pour l'application sur la peau. L'odeur est normal.

October 06, 2016

I bought this at shoppers drug mart before our camping trip in the adirondaks, we were in extreme deep woods. I had the strong stuff in case, but this worked just fine. Kids did not get bit at night and it even protects against the black flies. I really liked the scent too. It was almost like a body mist. It's a great price and it does work very well.

September 27, 2015

Finding mosquito repellents for kids can be hard, a lot of products on the market today are just too strong for them. The thing I like most about it is the scent, many repellents have a super strong scent, and you have to hold your breath to put it on, this one does not. It's really easy to use, you just spritz it on and your done. It's works great, I rarely find bites on them, which is great because trying to get a munchkin to not itch something is like pulling teeth. I highly recommend this product

July 02, 2015

Life Brand Insect Repellent really does repel mosquitoes! This Repellent for kids is 100% effective. It has a fresh scent and when you spray it on it is not greasy at all. Quick and easy to get it all over the kids. I bought the 175ml bottle and this stuff goes along way. A few in my family have sensitive skin and this does not irritate our skin at all. I would highly recommend this product to anyone!