Life brand tea tree oil
Good

Life brand tea tree oil Reviews

Ranked #238 out of 598 in Misc

1.5/5

March 17, 2017

Recently had a Demodex follicular issue erupt & that I was treating with "Thursday Plantation" tea tree oil which I would say is about 4 of 5 stars overall. Thought I would try the Life brand TTO on a rash on my lower leg because of the ratings here & a couple of other places. The number of reviews available for the Life brand TTO were not that many. So it was a very limited number of data sources to choose from in order to have a valid consensus.

I found the Life brand TTO to be watery and not anywhere near what the "Thursday Plantation" tea tree oil provided. It in fact dried out my rash & made it much worse and added a skin tightening would made it painful. Adding some Life brand Vitamin E oil has appeared to help but have only applied it in a small test area to give a valid opinion as to it's long lasting effectiveness.

I am returning the Life brand TTO to Shopper's Drug Store this afternoon & exchanging it for the "Thursday Plantation" tea tree oil.

Updated On: March 17, 2017

It was "Equate Vitamin E oil" that appeared to help and not the "Life brand Vitamin E oil" that I mistakenly referenced. Sorry, about that!

January 07, 2016

Great product that can be used for so many different things. I always keep a bottle in my house.

January 07, 2016

This is definitely a great product, I use it for skin irritation and I also put it in my daughter's Shampoo to help ward off head lice,its a great Protector for your hair and sells for a good price

December 18, 2015

Tea tree oil is great for all kinds of skin issues and it can be use as a cleaner. I use tea tree oil regularly to clean my yoga matt. I mix a little bit of the oil into a water bottle, spray it on the matt and rub it down with a towel. It works great! It keeps my matt free of fungi and bacteria. It's less expensive then purchasing the matt cleaners they sell at the yoga studios.