Life Brand teeth Whitening Strips Reviews

Ranked #95 out of 110 in Teeth Whitening

January 05, 2016

These are so terrible. Everything from the material they're made of, to the taste, to how ineffective they are. Not worth a penny. A budget price for a budget product.

November 30, 2012

I have tried Crest whitening strips for awhile now and they always work amazingly! I decided to try out these less expensive whitening wraps and unfortunately, I am not impressed. I purchased them on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart for only $5, which is unbelievable, but it retails for about $38. I must admit, they do whiten your teeth, but not as good as Crest. You use them for 30 minutes for 7 days and are told you will see results in as little as 3 days, with a full money back guarantee. After applying the strips, they felt fine. But after a couple of minutes, the strips began to just slide everywhere. They did not grip to my teeth well enough and as soon as my mouth started to water a little bit, they just slipped right off of my teeth (I had this problem with the bottom and top wraps). I had to clench my teeth together to keep them in place, but then I had to spit and since the strips didn't attach well to my teeth, the whitening gel would spit out as well! It was such an inconvenience, but I guess it whitened my teeth in the end, which is what it was supposed to do. I wouldn't recommend it though. You're much better off spending an extra $10 to get secure strips!

February 14, 2011

Okay, it's not comparable to any of the more expensive tooth whiteners and it does take longer. But the price is right and if you persevere and follow the instructions, it gives pretty good results. I found it an acceptable more economical alternative and got a good percentage of the whiteness I was looking for.

June 05, 2008

I have to say I am Iffy about this product. I cannot do tops and bottoms at once because the strips dissolve into a muck, and clogs my mouth until i start to drool or have to spit most of it out. For something that boasts at being effective while you do other things it doesn't pull through. You can only whiten a few teeth at a time, so to catch teeth in the back you need another 2 strips.

I like the way it leaves my teeth feeling afterwards, and it freshens my breath, but it isn't much different from my tray. It was a lot cheaper than other brands, so perhaps I will have to try a different brand (sometimes you do get what you pay for!).

In terms of whitening, my boyfriend says he sees no change thus far, but the instructions do say to use the product a few times a week, and I have only done a few tries. It also states it is safe to use more than once a day, which baffles me into wondering just how effective this product is. I don't smoke, I don't drink coffee, I hate blue berries, and only drink wine on occasion - my only fault is chocolate!

This may be more effective for people with very stained teeth - I will continue to use the product and if there is any change I will make another comment!