Good

ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

rogersresaca
December 19, 2014

My gynocologist told me I needed to take vitamin D. My levels were very low. In the Winter months, it's just too cold to go out and sit in the sun. So, when I feel like I need extra, I just take a bit more. Had my levels rechecked and were normal.

bubbles77
June 17, 2012

I use Vitamin D everyday, and have for years. I am allergic to being in the sun for very long, and this insures that I get enough Vitamin D. It is commonly known as the sunshine vitamin, and I love the results I get from taking it. I find it increases my energy level, and I feel healthier over all. There are many benefits in taking these daily, but as anything medical goes, I would check with my family doctor before starting any new Vitamins. Love this, and my mom swears by it also.

solid chick
November 06, 2009

I started taking Vitamin D 1.5 months ago and have never felt better. Studies show most Canadians are vitamin D deficient, which can lead to many health problems. I highly recommend taking 800 iu/day. when I asked my family doctor if I should be taking this vitamin he said he does himself without even getting his vitamin D levels tested...that everyone in Canada should just assume they are vitamin D deficient.

Kylee has posted in the forum topic
Whats your Favourite Tim Hortons donut?

laura16 added a new review for