Life Brand Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 987 in Misc

February 17, 2016

I love life brand. I recently bought the Vitaderm oil by life brand to ease up my stretch marks and scars and it works fantastic. I got a rash though at one point; I couldn't tell if it was because of the product though.

January 26, 2016

I always buy life brand mouthwash and paper towels. They are always a good price and they work well.

January 24, 2016

I usually by Life Brand Products at Shoppers Drug Mart for a cheaper price the products that I purchase are great

December 01, 2015

I am always very pleased with the Life Brand. Great quality and they are always coming out with new products

December 01, 2015

Life Brand;

Life Brand at Shoppers Drug Mart is great to buy the products you like , at a price you LIKE !

Same quality products, just without the "brand name"

I find the products work great, purchased and will continue to purchase many of the Life brand products.

It would be nice if they did a marketing campaign and did a pretty design or something, but can't complain, the price is great!! Always few dollars cheaper than the brand name quality items.

November 04, 2015

I really like life brand by Shopper's Drug Mart. It's a store brand that is actually quite comparable to name brand! I buy life brand for so many things. Good quality products. Good price when on sale

July 20, 2015

I end up buying life brand when there is a significantly cheaper price than that of the name brand - anything less than a dollar and i typically will bump up to the brand name one.
Usually life brand products are pretty good, and good value for your money, but sometimes the quality just isn't that of their counterparts.

March 28, 2015

I buy Shopper's Drug-Mart Life Brand Products all the time. Most of them are just as good as the Name Brand Products. I like their Mouthwash, Kleenex,Paper towel, many more of their Hygiene and Cleaning Products. Great way to save on your grocery bill.

March 23, 2015

Life Brand at Shopper's Drugmart .. i buy lots of life brand products .from paper towels to tissues etc. .i fine alot of their products are way better then name brand ones.plus i collect optiums points for things i buy .so it keeps me going back time after time .

March 20, 2015

We are always finding ourselves buying Life Brand products from Shoppers Drug Mart. Most of the products are of the same quality, just different packaging. Sometimes the life brands have been better than the name brands and less expensive.

Neuven added a new review for