• Life Factory Glass Bottle 22oz

Life Factory Glass Bottle 22oz Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 84 in Water

Taste

December 29, 2016

I have been looking for a water bottle like this for awhile now. I have the 350 ml or 12 oz bottle in orange. My bottle has a lid with a handle.

I had recently bought myself a similar bottle and needed a smaller one for on the go for my son in particular. What I love about this bottle is that not only is it cute, it is practical. The silicone shields it from breaking if dropped and allows for an easy grip! I would definitely purchase it again in the future if needed.

I did purchase mine from Winners for only $12.99, but I would not hesitate to purchase it for full price.

Taste

January 24, 2016

This is a glass water bottle and I love it! Penny from Big Bang Theory uses one too. I've had mine for a year in February it goes every where with me. It's the second one I've had the last one was full and spent the night in the van in minus 30 weather... I only use it for water and it doesn't alter the taste. It's easy to clean and very much life proof thus far as I have a little one under two and treats it quite rough. Favourite water bottle every!! Love! They come in a large array of colors and sizes!!!