Life Original Cereal Reviews

Ranked #120 out of 322 in Cereal

You don't have to be a kid to love the sweet and crunchy goodness of Life cereal, and you don't have to be a grown-up to benefit from the whole grain Quaker Oats baked inside each square. Wholesome with just the right touch of sweetness, Quaker Life Cereal is a healthy, delicious choice for everyone.

August 03, 2016

This is one of my favourite cereals. It comes in a couple of different flavors but I prefer the whole grain kind. I think this cereal is good for you as it is low in trans fats and it contains 18 grams of whole grains per serving. There is also a hint of sweetness in this cereal. I have been eating this for years for breakfast and love it.&

August 03, 2016

I cant believe no ones review this product of you dont have it on your list. This is one my of my all time favorite cereals, me and my son enjoy a bowl at breakfast time and chat away.. Quality time

June 28, 2016

I grew up eating Life cereal. The rule in our house was that my siblings and I had to agree on a cereal, and we ALWAYS picked Life. It is subtly sweet, but not too much. It goes soggy quickly though, so you have to eat it fast! I still eat Life cereal as an adult. It has not changed one bit over the years - still delicious!

October 07, 2015

LOVE this cereal, has a nice sweetness to it.

October 07, 2015

Life Original Cereal;

Original Life cereal
healthier option!
Kids love it
adults still love it
my husband loves it.

September 04, 2015

Classic cereal that I enjoyed as a kid and still enjoy as a grandmother!

July 16, 2015

This is good as a snack also. Great cereal a family favorite.

April 27, 2015

I love that this cereal is pretty healthy but you can still enjoy it because it is sweet! I love having it with milk it's so yummy!

March 17, 2015

I'll eat Life cereal when I'm in the states. I'll have them in the morning or as a snack.

March 17, 2015

Life Cereal is a yummy cereal that you can enjoy without feeling guilty. It has just the right hint of sweetness, and is perfect for eating with sliced bananas or strawberries.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender