LifeSavers Pep O Mint

LifeSavers Pep O Mint Reviews

Ranked #310 out of 614 in Miscellaneous

January 06, 2017

these have become almost as classic as Werthers to me as pocket candy! I love these- the mint flavour is just right and having just one makes me feel fresh!

April 01, 2015

I love these! They're nice to throw in my purse to fix my breath while I'm out at work!

March 12, 2015

These are always a must-have in my purse; they come in individually wrapped packages which kind of sucks for the amount of packaging waste, but it makes them perfect for carrying a few on the go. The taste is sweet and refreshing!

March 12, 2015

I love anything lifesavers brand, these little guys are perfect to have in your purse. I like that they are individually wrapped too

March 11, 2015

i dont eat mints on a regular basis usally when i have an upset stomach anad these seem to help very well. calms the stomach down.

March 11, 2015

This is another great mint from LifeSavers. The peppermint flavor is great and wakes your entire mouth up. There is always some in the candy bowl at our house.

January 26, 2015

A sweet little mint with a lot of flavor. Peppermint is always a great and refreshing flavor to freshen your breath. They taste delicious and a candy bowl fan favorite.