L'il Goats Zinc Oxide Ointment

L'il Goats Zinc Oxide Ointment Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 342 in Diaper Creams

1.5/5

April 14, 2014

I was recommended this cream for my lil guy who gets major diaper rash. I have tried it when it's really bad and also when he is just a little red. Nothing it doesn't work at all. I found it was just a waste of money. My personal opinion is don't bother with it.

June 05, 2012

Description: Li’l Goats 40% Zinc Oxide Ointment was created specifically for the soft, sensitive skin of babies and toddlers. It is the most effective diaper rash ointment on the market, without a prescription. The zinc creates a protective barrier against wetness, which aids in healing. The fresh goat’s milk found in the zinc ointment, moisturizes and soothes your child’s irritated skin. Not tested on animals. Available in 142g jar.

-------------

Again, I am a huge L'il Goats product fan. I love the natural scent, and gentleness of the cream. I used this after every diaper change, as my daughter was very prone to getting horrible diaper rashes. This cream made my daughters back side smooth, fresh, and well moisturized. This is perfect for sensitive skin issues.

wendyroy added a new review for
Sambucol Cold & Flu

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!