Li'l Ones Yogurt - Dairyland

Li'l Ones Yogurt - Dairyland Reviews

Ranked #87 out of 126 in Baby Food

Li’L Ones® Yogurt, now with DHA, was developed with the help of dietitians and nutritionists as a delicious way to introduce your toddler to the goodness of dairy. FACT: DHA, an omega-3 fatty acid, supports the normal physical development of the brain, eyes and nerves primarily in children under two years of age. Li’L Ones® is: Sweetened with fruit juice. Made with whole milk (3.25% M.F.) Free from artificial flavours, artificial colours and gelatin. A source of vitamin D and calcium. Made with fruit puree to prevent choking hazards.

June 25, 2016

When my boys were small I alternated between this yogurt and the minigo's so they didn't get sick of yogurt. It is one of the easiest and best snacks.

June 19, 2016

I know this yogurt is designed for children, but I eat it myself! It's delicious. It is very creamy, chunk free, and the flavor options are awesome. I really like the banana flavor, as well as the peach. Yummy!

May 18, 2016

All of my children have loved this yogurt. It's the only kind I will buy for my babies! Has the dairy that they need and they love it as a bedtime snack

August 04, 2015

I really love this yogurt when my kids were first starting with solids. They enjoyed it and I would even sneak in a few spoonfuls of it lol...

July 15, 2015

Yummy yogurt. Great work upon . kids love it

July 15, 2015

It is only yogurt for little ones I found!! I have 14 month old girl and it is really scary for me to give her grown-ups food. I found this one and I love it and trust it! My baby loves it, it taste really great and doesn't have any sugar, artificial flavours and colours. It's really important for me

June 03, 2015

My little one loves this yogurt. It's the only yogurt I buy for her, she gets so excited when she sees it in my hands.Perfect snack!

April 12, 2015

Great yogurt for the little one. Mine loves them we have one every day at snack time and he just eats it up, then wants to play with the container :P He loves the taste and variety of flavors and I love that it has DHA and other needed vitamins. All around great product!

September 04, 2014

My little guy loved these!! And they are a perfect size for toddlers. Very yummy

1.5/5

July 09, 2014

My baby does not like the taste of it and I had to blend it with fruit to increase interest. IMO, it's overpriced and a lot of greek yogurt with 3.25% M.F. out there are better and cheaper choices.