Good

Lilash Eyelash Growth Stimulator Reviews

Ranked #695 out of 773 in Mascara

January 29, 2016

Lilash works amazing! It took about 2 months for lashes to grow longer and fuller. My skin around my eyes did get a bit darker but it is worth for longer lashes! The gel did not irritate my eyes which is a plus. It was very easy to apply with it eyeliner- like brush.

June 01, 2015

I ordered this product after I saw the results on my Mother who essentially had no eyelashes. Within 6 weeks of her using it, her lashes looked like extensions. I figured if it worked that well on her, it would do the same for me. I went to the official website and ended up ordering the Lilash as well as the librow which is what I was most interested in. Anyway both products worked amazing and although my brows have taken longer to fill in, I finally have thick shaped brows, something I haven't had in years. I am currently using the Librow daily and the Lilash twice per week to maintain my results.

December 29, 2009

I tried this product after much hesitation (price was over $120 USD), but was pleasantly surprised with the results. This product really does work...and it works well!

After about 3-4 months of continued use, my eyelashed we noticibly longer, darker, and even had a slight curl to them. People at work and friends whom I do not see daily were asking me what I had done and if I had false eyelashes on.

The tube actually lasts very long. On the lilash wesbite, it says a tube last 4-6 months. I have had my tube since July of this year and there is still plenty left by the end of December (6 months and going strong).

I would recommend this product, even considerating the price. If you break it down over the 6 months or longer the product lasts, it costs roughly $20 per month for beautiful long eyelashes. Which is very reasonable and comparable to the cost of false eyelashes, without the fuss or hassle.

June 22, 2009

On 6-8 weeks of regular use I should notice the enormous growth of my lashes. We`ll see if this is working as said.

And results:
Tomorrow it is one month after I first started using LiLash and I honestly can say, that I was a little bit worried, because I thought it never going to work for me. I was even sad and disappointed. But, it is not my problem anymore, because after I compared pictures, I really am amazed and surprised.
I personally think there is quite huge difference between these pictures. Look how they have grown in the outer corner of the eye. I am definitely more motivated now when considering using it!