• Lillebaby Complete Airflow
Good

Lillebaby Complete Airflow Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 393 in Baby Gear - Carriers

June 06, 2016

Hands down the best carrier we have, and we have tried a few, including Ergo, stretchy wraps and ring slings. Although lillebaby doesn't (yet) come in some of the fun, flashy colours that other carriers do, it has all kinds of extra features which makes it the preferred carrier for both my husband and I. We love the back support for parent, the ability to make the seat narrow (for infant) or wider (for toddler). The airflow is amazing for summer wearing (I also wore it in California and Arizona on vacation). The neck support and hood are key for allowing baby to have long, comfy naps. I've worn this carrier for up to 5 hours before, and both baby and I were happy. I think that I will be using it even more frequently when baby #2 comes along this summer, and I'll be needing my hands free more than ever. Highly, highly recommend.

April 20, 2016

I have 4 kids and used many brands & styles of carriers with my last 3. I've gone from reasonably priced $$ to pricey $$$, Wraps/Slings to Soft structured, sized to no size, newborn to toddler North American Brands-to European-with endless research over the years. I love baby wearing and have enjoyed the experience and have learned you need a carrier that works for both wearer and baby for the best experience long term, even short term. It can be an expensive trial & error unfortunately. (Definitely try before you buy if possible with any carrier). I am so glad I found Lillebaby in my search. I love to baby wear as long as we both enjoy it. The problem for me is I have Arthritis in my back so, not all carriers allow me to do so. My current carrier The Lillebaby Airflow Complete 6-in-1 carrier (Cotton and Mesh to help keep you cooler) is my favourite for many reasons. It's well thought out in every way. The design is great with a separate Lumbar Support piece, adjustable padded straps/waist band, neck support, removable mesh hood, zippered pocket (Newest Version), padded back buckle, adjustable seat are the main things. The only back support feature I've found that actually supports your back. For me it made a ginormous difference in comfort and wear ability. I love that it's not sized so more than 1 person can wear it a bonus on an expensive carrier. It can be worn 6 ways, newborn (Without insert) to 45 pounds. My only complaint is the hood is mesh and doesn't really give the same coverage/protection of cotton or nylon hoods and the style blocks baby's view if they are awake. Very minor complaints for me. you could always line it if need be. I highly, highly recommend it especially for anyone with back issues. Totally worth the over $200 price with taxes and shipping if applicable. I've tried and used over 10 carriers and this is the best I have ever had. Lots of Lillebaby groups for help, support, chat too. One of my best ever baby gear purchases :0)

February 05, 2016

I love this carrier. I used to use my ergo but found after baby #2 my back and hips hurt a lot. I needed more lunar support. This carrier is amazing because it has great lumbar support, my little one can face forward, and it's not too heavy. The one draw back is the head cover doesn't provide much shade because it is the airy material that has holes in it.

January 21, 2016

This baby carrier is amazing! It has a lumbar support which makes it so comfortable to wear. The airflow has mesh which helps in warm weather so baby and mama don't overheat. Very easy to use and comfortable!

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear