Lindt CREATION Crème Brûlée

Lindt CREATION Crème Brûlée Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 737 in Chocolate

For more info, please visit: Lindt

September 30, 2016

Très bon au goût et super chocolaté. Sa goutte véritablement le dessert en bouche. J'aime beaucoup la marque Lindt et toute leurs variétés de produits.

September 30, 2016

Heavenly! It's absolutely delicious filling is creamy with crunchy bits that tastes like the carmelized sugar crust of real Creme brûlée which is covered in creamy milk chocolate. It's a little on the expensive side but its so worth it! You can find some great deals on this chocolate which makes it all the more better.

August 21, 2016

This chocolate is on the expensive side but it is one of my favorite chocolates. The chocolate is rich and creamy and the creme brulee portion is nice and crunchy.

April 05, 2016

This is one of the most incredible chocolate bars I have ever tasted! The creamy milk chocolate outer is smooth and just sweet enough. The middle of the chocolate bar has the most incredible flavor to it, tastes very similar to creme brulee dessert, with these delicious little crunchy caramelized sugar bits throughout. More expensive than other chocolate bars but so worth it.

March 13, 2016

This is not your ordinary chocolate bar. It's a decadent, peice of gourmet heaven. If you like crème brulée and chocolate, you'll love this. It's crispy and sweet and makes for a very nice treat for yourself.

March 13, 2016

Tried these today! Love crime brûlée and its incredibly sweet, has tiny crunchy pieces within the mousse. I would purchase again but I would prefer it to be eaten with milk or maybe some biscuits as well. Doesn't hurt to indulge :)

March 11, 2016

My very own favorite chocolate.it has all the favorite things of mine. Ok have to extra workout after eating it but that's totally fine Love love love it!

March 11, 2016

I love creme brulee ice cream, so had to try this chocolate. Lindt products are all delicious, and this combination is to die for. i would eat it everyday if I could, but my hips wouldn't like me much.

March 11, 2016

When I first heard about this flavour I knew I had to try it because who doesn't love Lindt? Who doesn't love creme brulee? I wasn't sure how they were going to get the taste in the chocolate but it was actually the best combination ever! Now it's become my new guilty pleasure if I'm craving chocolate because the combination really works and I hope there are more new ones to come!

March 11, 2016

This is so good ... smooth, creamy, chocolatey, melts in your month. Well worth the indulgence and would definitely buy when craving chocolate. Delish!