Lindt Excellence 70% Cocoa Bar Reviews

Ranked #683 out of 796 in Chocolate

Lindt Excellence 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate is a full-bodied dark chocolate, masterfully balanced to be neither bitter nor overpowering. This swiss chocolate is trans fat and cholesterol free.

March 06, 2017

Le goût de ce chocolat est paradisiaque.
    Tellement goûteux que seulement deux petits carrés suffisent pour rasasier mon goût de sucré.
    Offert en plusieurs saveurs, Lindt sait répondre à tous les goûts!

January 18, 2017

This is a great chocolate bar! This chocolate bar is more on the healthier side, and it actually does not taste bitter at all and it isnt too sweet! It is perfect

January 17, 2017

Lindt never disappoints! I love the taste of this chocolate. Dark is by far my favorite and healthier for you too. It has the perfect combination of flavor, sweet & bitter.

December 12, 2016

I've eaten lots of different chocolate in my life and Lindt is possibly the best tasting of all the brands. There is an outlet store in New Hampshire where they sell wholesale and I really bulk up on several types of chocolates. This dark chocolate is one of them. It is slightly bitter, but has wonderful mouth feel. You can't go wrong with this.

December 11, 2016

J'aime beaucoup le chocolat à 70% de cette compagnie. Goût savoureux en bouche et vraiment très crémeux comme chocolat. Bon rapport qualité prix à mon avis.

December 11, 2016

This is by far my favourite chocolate bar from Lindt. I love how creamy and smooth it is and it has the perfect amount of sweetness, obviously since it's 70% cocoa it's not sweet like a milk chocolate. It's an amazing price too sometimes you can get it on sale too but even for regular price it's a great deal. I've also used this chocolate in baking - it's amazing quality so it great when you're making any desserts!

December 11, 2016

The texture and taste of this chocolate is excellent, just like the name suggests and is very comparable to the quality Lindt is known for. It slowly melts in your mouth and makes you feel like you're eating something decadent. It is made with 70% dark cocoa so it will have somewhat of a bitter taste, but still very delicious. I do think the chocolate is very thin and for the price you pay, they could have given it more substance. Other than that, it's a taste you can't go wrong with. Also perfect to share with others as it can be divided into squares.

December 11, 2016

This is one good chocolate. Love the way the chocolat is cut in the package because it permits us to take a square without eating more. Soft chocolat with soft taste. The quality of the chocolat is awesome. It is worth every penny I spent and recomment to anyone to buy it.

December 11, 2016

Chocolate equals life. I love chocolate especially the lindt 70% cocoa bar it provides to me the most alluring time when I put that chocolate in my mouth. Definitely I have a party inside my mouth my brain is also connected to all my palate sensations the sweet and bitter taste are just perfectly well balance.

November 24, 2015

Lindt Excellence 70% Cocoa Bar;

It was my husband who got me introduced to this
    He likes dark chocolate.

Normally I find it too bitter, but it is good for just a healthy chocolate taste, a piece of chocolate to enjoy the sweetness, flavour.

Not too bitter as expected
    Good cocoa taste
    Lasts a long time, as I would only eat a few pieces of this chocolate at one time