Lindt Excellence 70% Cocoa Bar Reviews

Ranked #699 out of 737 in Chocolate

Lindt Excellence 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate is a full-bodied dark chocolate, masterfully balanced to be neither bitter nor overpowering. This swiss chocolate is trans fat and cholesterol free.

November 24, 2015

Lindt Excellence 70% Cocoa Bar;

It was my husband who got me introduced to this
He likes dark chocolate.

Normally I find it too bitter, but it is good for just a healthy chocolate taste, a piece of chocolate to enjoy the sweetness, flavour.

Not too bitter as expected
Good cocoa taste
Lasts a long time, as I would only eat a few pieces of this chocolate at one time

November 24, 2015

Creamy and decadent, as with all Lindt chocolate. The perfect balance of bitterness and sweetness. Also wonderful for baking!

November 13, 2015

I'm a fan of dark chocolate, but this was just a bit too bittersweet for me.

June 08, 2015

It was okay. Just not a fan of dark chocolate.

June 08, 2015

I love the Lindt brand of products. They are made from high end quality ingredients. This dark chocolate bar is like a little piece of Heavenly goodness. I love dark chocolate and the health benefits also. To be honest, when I eat this, I could care less about the health benefits, I just love it. Yummy!!

June 08, 2015

Lindt dark chocolate is a great snack when you want to indulge on something sweet without the guilt

April 24, 2015

This bar is a staple in our house. We are definitely more DARK chocolate lovers than milk...including the kids. This is a bar we have in all the time for mixing with nuts and dried berries or crumbling on a dessert or for baking with and the odd time just a sqaure or two when you need it...

March 31, 2015

Great rich flavor. Would eat as my regular chocolate. Very smooth taste and perfect melt.

March 31, 2015

definitely one of the best dark chocolates on the market. 1 squares hits the spot when I'm craving a little something sweet.

March 31, 2015

Best dark chocolate on the market. Buy it when it goes on sale, have a square or 2 each day for a healthy and sweet treat!

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!