Lindt Excellence 90% Cocoa Dark Chocolate

Lindt Excellence 90% Cocoa Dark Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #648 out of 738 in Chocolate

Excellence 90% Cocoa is a full-bodied dark chocolate, masterfully balanced to be neither bitter nor overpowering. Contains only five pure

September 17, 2016

really good price for the quility of the chocolate!! this chocolate bar has a very smooth texture!! it melts in your mouth and tastes sweet with a very faint bitter taste..no bad after taste with this bar...nice fine dark chocolate!!!

September 17, 2016

Mmmmmm I love dark chocolate, and this one is amazing! It's not at all bitter, and pairs well with wine, cheese, and other desserts. It also melts quite well to make the perfect fondue!! I'll keep buying this again and again!

March 09, 2016

This product is amazing. They say dark chocolate is good for you and trust me I hate anything that is good for me, but Lindt has mastered putting just the right amount of excellence in this bar.

I highly recommend it for an after dinner treat.

February 15, 2016

Lindt offre vraiment des chocolats d'excellente qualité. J'adore le chocolat noir, c'est mon préféré, et celui-ci est très bon avec un goût vraiment prononcé de cacao. C'est un chocolat à déguster lentement et longtemps. De plus, le chocolat noir est un antioxydant, très bon pour la santé.

February 15, 2016

So yummy, it's so rich and light. 1 sqaure is just perfect! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 25, 2016

I love Lindt chocolates,its the highest of quality, it has amazing flavor ,it literally melts in your mouth and the dark is actually good for you, just one or two squares eases my cravings ,this is a good product and its well worth what you pay

November 13, 2015

Its good and bad , bitter sweet kind of deal, I wouldn't just eat by it self , it's that good to do , but if match with something sweet like fruit pineapple or strawberry now we are talking melting down and party.

March 10, 2015

Not too sweet, perfect for dessert!!!

March 09, 2015

A bit bitter but that's what 90% tastes like

June 13, 2014

I absolutely love the 70% dark, and decided to try if I could handle a little darker. Nope! This doesn't even taste like chocolate to me anymore... it's very "chalky" and doesn't melt, which is odd! Maybe I just can't handle it. :P