• Lindt Excellence A Touch of Sea Salt Dark Chocolate
  • Lindt Excellence A Touch of Sea Salt Dark Chocolate

Lindt Excellence A Touch of Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 738 in Chocolate

Lindt Excellence gourmet chocolate is prepared especially for you by Lindt's Master Chocolatiers who, from selecting the highest quality cocoa beans to creating the finest textures and tastes chocolate can offer, demand nothing less than perfection. Experience the ultimate union of force and finesse through Lindt Excellence's intense and elegant flavors, fine textures and lingering tastes. Discover Lindt Excellence with all your senses.

September 15, 2016

I really enjoyed this dark chocolate. It was so very tasting with a touch of sea salt. It was very yummy.. I love the dark chocolate and find that bar to be a real treat.

August 19, 2016

I love dark chocolate but I often reach for salty snacks when I'm craving a treat. This product really hits the spot and is super satisfying with only a few squares so I don't find myself eating the whole bar at once. Yum.

June 09, 2016

I have a Lindt outlet store beside my house so I get amazing deals on these chocolate bars. I never really gave dark chocolate a chance because I always hated the taste. Once I tasted this, I was like woah. I love the taste of this chocolate bar with sea salt. I'm slowly working my way up and getting darker chocolate.

March 09, 2016

Exactly what they is exactly what they mean. It is just a touch of sea salt. I actually couldn't understand the purpose of this bar and wouldn't buy it again.

February 22, 2016

This is by far my absolute favorite chocolate! It's got that sweet and salty going for it and my favorite part about is is you only need a couple squares and you've got your fix! Absolutely wonderful!

February 18, 2016

If I could only eat one kind of chocolate for the rest of my life this would be it. I love how the sea salt accents the dark chocolate....so glad they made this bar.

February 14, 2016

I'm not a huge fan of chocolate but I like dark chocolate with sea salt. While this was good, I still going it to be a bit pricey for what you get. I do appreciate the flavor and the quality and as far as chocolate goes, it is good.

February 07, 2016

Great dark chocolate sea salt adds great flavor veey delicious

February 07, 2016

I buy this from time to time. The dark chocolate is very decadent so you have to love dark chocolate. The touch of sea salt just makes the bar even better. I can only eat a few pieces of it a day. So good.

February 07, 2016

LOOOOVE this chocolate! Best chocolate you can find in Canada! Sweet and salty, juste perfect :)