Lindt Excellence Chili Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #340 out of 737 in Chocolate

Excellence Chili is an exceptional and entirely new taste experience combining Lindt's finest aromatic dark chocolate with the well balanced spice of premium red chili.

March 09, 2016

This has a nice kick. You may not get the chili at first but wait for it!!! It really makes you savour the bar and taste every bite.

It's a nice combination of tastes and good for those that are dieting. Dark chocolate and chili. You can't go wrong with this product

March 09, 2016

This is my go to for something sweet with some kick.I keep this bar in my fridge for when I get those cravings.I just break off a piece and let it melt in my mouth.That little kick of chili makes it taste so amazing and really helps with my sweet cravings.Also great to chop it up very fine and throw into a smoothie :-D

January 18, 2016

Lindt are my favorite chocolate ever! Every flavor taste soooo good!

January 18, 2016

I was expecting this to have a stronger chili taste or a bit if a heat to it. It was lacking. Still good quality chocolate but not as flavourful as it could have been. Just enough chili to make it taste slightly off from normal chocolate but not enough to make you think chili while you are eating it.

November 19, 2015

This is my favorite taste in the Lindt Excellence range!
It's has the trademark cardboard/silver foil packaging which is easy to open and close again.
The bar can be broken into squares which are just right for one portion, or more if you feel like it!
The taste of this bar is exquisite: it starts with a rich dark chocolate taste that melts in your mouth and at the end of your bite you will get a tingling chili aftertaste, mmm...
If you like dark, not-too-sweet high quality chocolate, you will love this one.

September 13, 2015

A bit pricey, but I'm additcted to this choclate. A must try for all chocolate lovers.

June 09, 2015

Delicious!! Sweet, just the right amount of bitter and a hint of spicy. This is the perfect dessert that melts in your mouth. Tastes and smells like ver nice chocolate.

April 24, 2015

Loved this spicey chocolatey treat especially with a glass (or two) or red wine! Delightful little indulgence if you enjoy the chili kick! The Aztecs knew what they were doing when combining chili with cocoa!!

April 20, 2015

I love Lindt Chocolate, its true chocolate & taste amazing - however I don't like this chili chocolate mix. But I still recommend Lindt Chocolate any day!

April 20, 2015

This is definitely a different taste but will wake up your taste buds for sure. It has a kick but is not and over powering one. It is the perfect balance of sweet and heat.