Lindt Excellence Crunchy Caramel Chocolate Bar Reviews

Ranked #605 out of 737 in Chocolate

January 21, 2016

I love this bar,the creamy chocolate mixed with nuts and caramel,all the best flavors combined together ,a little pricey but so yummy

December 30, 2015

Lindt Excellence Crunchy Caramel Chocolate Bar;

I like lindt, except their caramel flavour.
I find it very fake tasting and very sweet.

I did like the crunchy aspect of this chocolate, in particular the crunch the crisp.

However the caramel made the chocolate bar was too sweet.

I did like the actual chocolate as always smooth, rich, creamy, lindt flavour.

Will not buy this flavour again, but also hard to find in stores crunchy caramel

September 19, 2015

I received a coupon for a a free Lindt Excellence Chocolate Bar and chose this one. It looked the most delicious on the shelf and did not disappoint. It was creamy with that extra little caramel crunch. just the right amount. This a decadent Lindt treat. Try it!

February 23, 2015

what a heavenly delight ,we always love a little treat during the week and when i go grocery shopping i cant resist but buy at least 2 lindt excellence crunchy caramel bars and as soon as i get home both boys are at the door asking for there treats :)

October 25, 2014

I HIGHLY recommend this product. Lindt's creamy chocolate combined with the crunchy caramel is a pairing like no other. I would most certainly purchase this in the future. It's my most favorite addiction!

September 12, 2014

Oh man do I love crunchy caramel bits in my chocolate bar. There just the right amount in each square and it's just delicious. A few squares with a glass of milk is just perfect for a little desert.

September 11, 2014

I love the chocolate and caramel bits. Creamy chocolate flavour. I enjoy it a lot. Worth trying if you are a caramel fan

July 13, 2014

We love chocolate, specially "Good" quality chocolate. This particular bar by Lindor was fabulous. Not too much carmel or crunch. Enough to give it some flavour and sweetness. If you love chocolate and carmel - you will find this delicious. Great to serve for a girls party or just sitting around watching a show on a Friday night.
Go ahead & indulge, you know you want to!

July 01, 2013

I won a free 100g Lindt Excellence chocolate bar from a contest they were having on their face book page. I hadn’t tried any of the Lindt chocolate bars before and had a hard time deciding witch one to try because they have over twenty different flavours to pick from. Most are made with dark chocolate witch I don’t care for, but they do have Milk chocolate and white chocolate bas as well as their dark chocolate. Like I said they have a wide variety of flavours to choose from. These are just a few, 70% Cocoa Almond Brittle witch is a dark chocolate, Sweet Dark, Dark Chocolate touch of Sea Salt, Dark Chocolate Chilli, Dark Chocolate Black Currant, Milk Chocolate Crunchy Caramel, Milk Chocolate Toffee Crunch, White Chocolate, White Chocolate Strawberry witch is a bit smaller at 90grams. They make many more flavours, but I just can’t name them all here. For my free chocolate bar I ended up settling on the Lindt Excellence Crunchy Caramel Chocolate bar and I also bought myself a White Chocolate Strawberry chocolate bar because it looked so good sitting on the shelf that I just couldn’t resist it. The Milk Chocolate Crunchy Caramel Chocolate bar is made with smooth milk chocolate balanced with delicate peaces of crunchy caramel. The crunchy caramel adds burst of salty sweet flavours that when combine with the milk chocolate is heavenly. The Lindt Excellence Crunchy Caramel chocolate bar is so good that I ate most of it myself in one sitting and if my husband wasn’t home at the time, I know I would have eaten all of it myself. It was so good that I just couldn’t stop myself from reaching for another peace. The White Chocolate Strawberry chocolate bar reminds me of a creamy strawberry milk shake and it was so good that I did end up eating all of it myself. Whether you enjoy dark, milk, or white chocolate I’m sure you’ll find a Lint Excellence chocolate bar flavour that you’ll love. Next time you have a craving for a chocolate bar pick up a Lindt Excellence chocolate bar. I’m sure you’ll be as happy with the Lindt Excellence Chocolate bars as I am.