Lindt Hello My Name Is Cookies & Cream Reviews

Ranked #603 out of 737 in Chocolate

December 15, 2015

Very rich taste with every bite.Very crunchy.I love it

November 24, 2015

Lindt Hello My Name Is Cookies & Cream;

when I saw this chocolate I had to go out and try.,....unfortunately disappointed me.

I normally enjoy each and every lindt chocolate! But cookies & cream was more of a hype than of good taste.

Did not taste as good as other cookies and cream in other brands.

The taste was not there.
Too much chocolate taste.
Not as creamy as Lindt normally used too.

Disappointed me because i like the brant and I like the flavour but not from this combination

November 24, 2015

I usually love Lindt chocolate so I was very disappointed when I tried this and found it pretty mediocre. The chocolate is creamy and delicious as always, however I find the cookie centre to be quite unappealing.

November 29, 2014

I love chocolate, I would say it's my only sinful treat that I could not live without! Specially good quality chocolate & I would say Lindt has got to be one of the best on the market to date. This new " Hello My Name is Cookie & Cream " bar is my favourite chocolate. Milk Chocolate outside with a white chocolate inside - studded with crunchy cookie bits, but creamy & smooth. With a gourmet taste. Each comes in a beautiful black packaging and gold wrap interior. This makes for a nice gift as it comes in several different sizes & packaging shapes such as bags, heart shaped boxes & bars. I have added this to my "must" be in my cupboard or desk drawer at all times!!!

Updated On: November 29, 2014