Lindt Lindor Chocolate Truffles Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 767 in Chocolate

Lindt Master Chocolatiers have created an exquisite milk chocolate truffle. This delicious Lindt Chocolate is smooth and rich and will melt in your mouth.

February 22, 2017

I love Lindt chocolates. I did not know about this chocolate until a friend gifted this to me for Christmas.
    I have a sweet tooth but am selective towards the chocolate.
    This one melts in your mouth.
    I don't like sharing this with anyone.

January 26, 2017

These chocolates are delicious and they melt in your mouth. They come in a few varieties: milk, dark, white, peanut butter, and sometimes you can find some others. I think they are all good but my favorite is the milk chocolate. The outer shell is good quality chocolate and the inside is very creamy and almost buttery it is so smooth.

January 08, 2017

Chocolate lovers will be in Heaven when they try these delectable rich, melt in your mouth chocolate truffles. Lindt is famous for its chocolate and no wonder! It's the best ever!

November 12, 2016

OK....this may be the best chocolate out there. Lindor has the most creamy tasting chocolate. Smooth and rich. The truffles melt in your mouth and the centers are mousse like and very soft. I could eat a pile of these.

October 27, 2016

I love these chocolates. They are the best chocolates I have ever had. They are smooth, melt in your mouth delicious. I buy these sometimes for a little treat for myself, but usually I am given them as a gift. They are the perfect gift-for yourself or for someone else. And maybe they will share!!

October 22, 2016

This chocolate is not organic,yet it is too expensive,too sweet and full of Saturated Fats that are sufficient to increase your Cholesterol Level and Triglyceride Level. I recommend buying Organic Chocolate which could be less Expensive than Lindt Products or Buy Healthy Dark Chocolate.

October 18, 2016

lindt is a chocolate for me that is good with coffee coz its too sweet and i won't take it alone, so if they could make it less sweeter then they will have me as a repeat customer.

September 22, 2016

For chocolates you can buy at regular grocery stores, this is great. Awesome for gifting as well during Christmas time or I guess any occasion. Tastes great and I usually finish the whole bag.

September 12, 2016

For a chocolate that can be bought in grocery stores, and has an affordable selling price, these are really good. I mean, they are by no means of the highest quality, but better than other grocery store chocolates. I love how smooth but not too sweet the filing is (just sweet enough). I somehow always go towards Lindor instead of other chocolates!

July 31, 2016

Skipper tasty milk chocolate with nice creamy feeling.it has nice rich flavour, can't eat too much cause it's fattening and has lots of calories but it taste so good

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish

jayvelyn926 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Samikins earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    winter please goooo away

Bren has started a new forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish