Lindt Lindor Chocolate Truffles Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 737 in Chocolate

Lindt Master Chocolatiers have created an exquisite milk chocolate truffle. This delicious Lindt Chocolate is smooth and rich and will melt in your mouth.

November 12, 2016

OK....this may be the best chocolate out there. Lindor has the most creamy tasting chocolate. Smooth and rich. The truffles melt in your mouth and the centers are mousse like and very soft. I could eat a pile of these.

October 27, 2016

I love these chocolates. They are the best chocolates I have ever had. They are smooth, melt in your mouth delicious. I buy these sometimes for a little treat for myself, but usually I am given them as a gift. They are the perfect gift-for yourself or for someone else. And maybe they will share!!

October 22, 2016

This chocolate is not organic,yet it is too expensive,too sweet and full of Saturated Fats that are sufficient to increase your Cholesterol Level and Triglyceride Level. I recommend buying Organic Chocolate which could be less Expensive than Lindt Products or Buy Healthy Dark Chocolate.

October 18, 2016

lindt is a chocolate for me that is good with coffee coz its too sweet and i won't take it alone, so if they could make it less sweeter then they will have me as a repeat customer.

September 22, 2016

For chocolates you can buy at regular grocery stores, this is great. Awesome for gifting as well during Christmas time or I guess any occasion. Tastes great and I usually finish the whole bag.

September 12, 2016

For a chocolate that can be bought in grocery stores, and has an affordable selling price, these are really good. I mean, they are by no means of the highest quality, but better than other grocery store chocolates. I love how smooth but not too sweet the filing is (just sweet enough). I somehow always go towards Lindor instead of other chocolates!

July 31, 2016

Skipper tasty milk chocolate with nice creamy feeling.it has nice rich flavour, can't eat too much cause it's fattening and has lots of calories but it taste so good

July 31, 2016

The best chocolate to eat! I love how once you crunch down into the chocolate, that the centre is super smooth and soft; it almost oozes out of the chocolate. I love the milk chocolate ones! Best chocolate ever.

July 18, 2016

My favourite chocolate to eat and to gift. The soft centre that melts in your mouth is fantastic and keeps you going for more. My favourite flavours are hazelnut, regular, sea salt and peanut butter.

June 11, 2016

The taste wonderfuly. The packing and colouring is right. The price is right. Kids love them. The weight is good. I will tell my family about them. Make them in bigger bags.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil