Lindt Lindor Coconut Truffles Reviews

Ranked #434 out of 770 in Chocolate

September 30, 2016

Coconut lovers heaven! These are absolutely delicious tasting however they are difficult to find! The coconut filling is smooth and delectable. Easily one of my favourites Lindor truffles available. When I do spot them i always pick some up. If you love chocolate and coconut these are worth a try!

October 08, 2015

This doesn't have as good of reviews as I thought it would! I love this, its so coconutty, mixed with the classic lindt truffle. So tasty! I really like to have one or two after a meal. Super satisfying.

October 08, 2015

Meh - I enjoy coconut, but I didn't like the taste of the Lindt version of coconut - It tasted more fake vs real - I was quite surprised, as usually Lindt has higher quality flavours.

I did enjoy the chocolate portion.

October 08, 2015

I didn't really enjoy these , I found the coconut taste was too artificial it didn't make me wanna eat a second on , I much prefer the original lindt chocolate.

October 08, 2015

I have a really hard time sharing these as they are so good!! Great texture and taste

Lindt Lindor Coconut Truffles;

Better than the Lindt chocolate bar taste (maybe the truffle style made it better)
    but still such a synthetic coconut taste to the chocolate!!

Other chocolate brands can product a good blend, but not lindt....

I will pass on their coconut flavour chocolate

September 29, 2015

I am a HUGE fan of coconut and anything and everything coconut. These coconut Lindors are the bomb, they are so indulgent. The coconut truffle in the middle is so decadent and the white chocolate coating in the outside. When you bite into one you get so many flavour bursts in your mouth. Theres the crunchy from the chocolate coating and the smooth from the inside.

eka248 added a new review for
    7 UP Soda

eka248 added a new review for
    KitKat

MsBeckyBean added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

MsBeckyBean earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

christinemh added a new review for
    Bonne Bell Lip Smackers