Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Bar Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 737 in Chocolate

Exquisitely creamy chocolate and artistic mastery combine to create our Lindor Truffle Chocolate bar with an irresistibly smooth center.

September 14, 2016

Best chocolate that you can get in stores. I always buy this and it just melts in your mouth. so smooth and very tasty. Any sweet tooth will love this!

September 02, 2016

The best chocolate I have ever had. It just melts in your mouth. It's smooth and silky. Just delicious. A relative is getting married and with the invitations they handed out a box of these chocolates.

August 02, 2016

The price of London chocolate is well worth the taste! It is the best chocolate by far. It is creamy and melts in your mouth. I've never tried a type I don't like!

June 28, 2016

I can never get enough of Lindt chocolate anything! The chocolate is so silky smooth! Yummy! This is a bar that I really don't like to share...lol...it's really that good!

April 05, 2016

This is amazing! I was so happy to see Lindt balls in bar form! The milk chocolate is smooth and creamy and just sweet enough. The softer middle is so creamy and delicious. Love it with a cup of hot tea.

April 03, 2016

I love love love love this chocolate and east it nonstop. This chocolate is my favourite and it is almost better than sex but not quit, lol. I hide this chocolate and do not share.

March 24, 2016

I love anything Lindt but this bar is absolutely delicious. It is really good for using in baking recipes as well. It has such a milky and light taste to it.

March 24, 2016

Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Bar is absolutely top quality chocolate. The milk chocolate is actually creamy tasting as it melts in your mouth. One bar will last you a week as long as you only have a couple of pieces a day. This chocolate goes well with a cold glass of milk.

March 24, 2016

Definitely one of the best chocolate ever. I find it amazing to use in a chocolate fondue. My son and I tend to try and get the last piece to ourselves as we usually share a bar. The centre is so smooth and creamy! Highly recommended!

March 13, 2016

I am a big chocolate fan, but if I do buy any, this is one of the brands I buy. It may not be a high end chocolate, but it fits my price range and is better than most chocolate one finds in the supermarket check out aisle.