Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles Reviews

Ranked #56 out of 767 in Chocolate

February 08, 2017

Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles are my favorite little treats when I want to spoil myself with a more expensive and delicious chocolate. Lindt chocolates come in so many flavors but this one is my favorite! They are the perfect little snack size and they are so smooth and delicious, they practically melt in your mouth! They are quite pricey but if you can find them on sale or feel like splurging you won't regret it!

February 08, 2017

What can be said about these delicious chocolates?! They are amazing! They are so creamy and just melt in your mouth. We only have them in house at Christmas but I look forward to them every year. I love how they are individually wrapped!

February 08, 2017

If you give me a bag of these truffles, I will probably eat the whole thing - that is how amazingly delicious these chocolates are. It's hard to describe but the milk chocolate truffles have a certain je ne sais quois with their delicious soft, creamy filling enrobbed in milk lindt chocolate. You won't regret eating one...or more of these!

December 29, 2016

These have always been my absolute go to chocolates, especially for holidays, I always stock up.. but this year I discovered the assorted pack and inside were these blue wrapped balls, I didn't see a label so I opened it up an found a white ball with brown spots, I figured it was cookies and cream so I tasted it and of course that is what is was, SOOOO creamy in the middle. it was probably my favorite thing I've ever had. no lie.

April 03, 2016

The Lindt lindor milk chocolate truffles are heavenly. I love the creamy, rich center.
    These are always around at Christmas. I can't help myself. I always indulge :D.

April 03, 2016

Oh my these chocolates are to die for, my mom would always put these in our stockings at Christmas time. The chocolate is super yummy and the centre is really creamy. These can be a little pricey but they have such a rich taste the you don't need to eat a bunch to enjoy them.

April 03, 2016

These are amazing!! So creamy and great quality!! I love the milk chocolate flavour! These are definitely not the healthiest so I always have to limit myself to 1 or 2 but I will continue to buy these as a yummy treat! #treatyoself

March 03, 2016

This is my guilty pleasure if I want chocolate. I love these because they taste like quality. I only have a few because I watch my sugar in take. I like how they are individually wrapped and remain in shape.

December 30, 2015

These have to be the best most richest chocolates in the world, I love them,the outer chocolate she'll that creamy chocolate center,so delicious, would recommend them to everyone

December 30, 2015

Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles are good. My only problem is the chocolate in the middle is wayyyyyy to rich for me. I like the chocolate on the outside, and will eat that part. But the inside is just too much and makes me queezy.