Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 737 in Chocolate

April 03, 2016

The Lindt lindor milk chocolate truffles are heavenly. I love the creamy, rich center.
These are always around at Christmas. I can't help myself. I always indulge :D.

April 03, 2016

Oh my these chocolates are to die for, my mom would always put these in our stockings at Christmas time. The chocolate is super yummy and the centre is really creamy. These can be a little pricey but they have such a rich taste the you don't need to eat a bunch to enjoy them.

April 03, 2016

These are amazing!! So creamy and great quality!! I love the milk chocolate flavour! These are definitely not the healthiest so I always have to limit myself to 1 or 2 but I will continue to buy these as a yummy treat! #treatyoself

March 03, 2016

This is my guilty pleasure if I want chocolate. I love these because they taste like quality. I only have a few because I watch my sugar in take. I like how they are individually wrapped and remain in shape.

December 30, 2015

These have to be the best most richest chocolates in the world, I love them,the outer chocolate she'll that creamy chocolate center,so delicious, would recommend them to everyone

December 30, 2015

Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles are good. My only problem is the chocolate in the middle is wayyyyyy to rich for me. I like the chocolate on the outside, and will eat that part. But the inside is just too much and makes me queezy.

December 29, 2015

not to pricey.. worth the price for the guility of chocolate... not the best but not bad... smooth and creamy taste

December 29, 2015

I received them as a gift from a co-worker. They taste so divine! I particularly love the taste of Lindt chocolates. They are exquisite.

November 02, 2015

Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles;

Great tasting brand, great for giving and receiving!

Pros:
Trusted brand
Many flavours for many different picky eaters
Milk chocolate truffle is smooth with creamy like texture

Cons:

May be too sweet for some....
Melts easily...
Does get expensive for the amount of chocolate in the bag

May 02, 2015

Lindt Lindor makes the most heavenly milk chocolate truffles. My daughter got me started on them a few years ago and I have become addicted to them every since. If you have not tried them, I sincerely recommend that you do. You will not be disappointed.