Lindt Lindor Stracciatella Truffles

Lindt Lindor Stracciatella Truffles Reviews

Ranked #564 out of 737 in Chocolate

April 25, 2016

Sweet white chocolate with bits of cocoa. The white chocolate can be a little rich and cloying, but is offset by the bitterness and crunch of the cocoa. Good, but not my favorite.

December 18, 2015

These stracciatella truffles are so delicious & creamy that they just melt in your mouth. Delicious!

November 24, 2015

My mouth is watering thinking about Lindt chocolate. These balls of heaven deliver the perfect sweetness, followed by the creamyness of the middle and adds a crunch from the cookie. Just amazing is all I have to say!

November 24, 2015

Lindt chocolate is always so creamy and melts in your mouth. These are my favourite flavour of truffles that are offered. The cocoa bits throughout help to cut the sweetness of the white chocolate. Absolutely delicious!

July 29, 2015

LINDT LINDOR STRACCIATELLA TRUFFLES;

amazing!!

amazing taste
flavour
size
texture
everything!!!

Lindt's top favorite chocolate!!!!

Love it , absolutely love it. Such a good taste Lindor is regularily, but the stracciatella chocolate makes it that much better!!!

This and Ferrero Rocher oh and Kindor surprise :)

May 02, 2015

I love white chocolate and these little balls from Lindt are delicious. The taste is very sweet and creamy. It's almost like a sweet butter cream.

May 02, 2015

I've never been a fan of white chocolate. Unfortunately, even with the added cookie pieces, this doesn't change my opinion. Still not a fan.

May 02, 2015

These are amazing. Both layers of chocolate are so delicious, and the cookie crumbles are also very good. They make it so hard to just have one.
They are so rich and creamy

March 29, 2015

These are one of my chocolate weaknesses. I love white chocolate, and this is some of the creamiest and most delicious that I have tasted. The cookie pieces are a really nice treat too.

March 29, 2015

I love Lindt chocolates, and I have to say these are one of my favourites. I am a huge fan of white chocolate, and these ones are just filled with this delicious creamy white chocolate ganache and cookies bits.