Lindt Pistachio Chocolate Bar Reviews

Ranked #730 out of 737 in Chocolate

Lindt Pistachio Bar. Experience the luxury of whole pistachio nuts, covered in a smooth white almond creme and enrobed in Lindt's finest Swiss milk chocolate.

June 27, 2016

Interesting flavour choice but not my favorite...
it's good but its not
glad i tried but wouldn't have again, just seems unique but I don't know the 2 combined just doesn't seem right for me.

I like my chocolate with chocolate and my pistachios on their own , the two combined, meh, honestly glad I tried as something different but not the best

November 08, 2012

Excelent combination of flavors give this chocolate bar unique taste and flavour. Not too sweet,easily melted in your mouth and a bit cranchy as a bonus. I can eat this chocolate bar every day!

December 17, 2009

I absolutely LOVE Lindt chocolates...they are one of my favourite chocolatiers. Thus, when I saw a Lindt Pistachio chocolate bar on the store shelf a couple of days ago, I was immediately intrigued by the concept. It is milk chocolate filled with almond creme with pieces of pistachios in the centre...a combination that sounds delicious for a nut lover like me! Unfortunately, I was greatly disappointed by this chocolate bar. The flavour most certainly did not please my palette. The flavour in the centre is overly sweet, yet bland (it's a bit difficult to describe in text)...and one is left wanting more of the chocolate on top and none of what's at the centre of the bar.