Lindt Swiss Classic Milk Chocolate Bar

Lindt Swiss Classic Milk Chocolate Bar Reviews

Ranked #347 out of 737 in Chocolate

February 20, 2016

I tried the Swiss Classic with roasted almonds. Rich, creamy and smooth without being too sweet. Satisfies my chocolate craving with just a few squares. So delicious.

January 03, 2016

Love these especially the one with the hazelnuts. Just delicious.

December 28, 2015

Lindt never lets me down! The most delicious milk chocolate bar around. Creamy, great chocolate flavor, just sweet enough.

Lindt Swiss Classic Milk Chocolate Bar;

lindt doesn't disappoint ;)

such smooth chocolate, so rich in chocolate taste
the milk chocolate is full of flavour and smoothness to eat

if you want a plain chocolate without additional flavours / fruits / nuts then this chocolate is a good smooth flavour of simply chocolate to enjoy

December 28, 2015

I'm not a huge chocolate fan, but I can deal with Milk Chocolate.

Lindt doesn't disappoint with the nice light creamy texture of milk chocolate without the overpowering sweetness of some other bars.

We tend to keep this in the freezer so we a) forget it is there and don't eat it all at once, and b) prevent it from melting

I would rather these bars were half the size - as they are a rather large indulgent size.

December 10, 2015

Most excellent gourmet chocolate taste ever! Something to be savored slowly. Also love the Hazelnut version of this chocolate bar!

November 14, 2014

this is one of my favourite lindt chocolates! whatever the milky white stuff is covered in the lindt chocolate, so yum! i could eat the whole bar in one sitting!

July 18, 2014

Love this Swiss chocolate. Smooth and delicious. Great treat to share.

July 16, 2014

One of the best chocolate bars out there. Tastes so good. Pricing isn't to bad but still over all a good chocolate bar.

What do you think, have you tried it?

July 10, 2014

I bought the regular Swiss milk chocolate 100g and when I take a bite, I let it melt in my mouth. What a smooth taste !

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag