Lip Smackers Lip Sparkler in Vanilla Frosting

Lip Smackers Lip Sparkler in Vanilla Frosting Reviews

Ranked #202 out of 654 in Lip Gloss

Lip Smacker Vanilla Sponge On Sparkler Lip Gloss

May 07, 2016

I remember I would use this in high school all the time, it was the only lip gloss I would buy. It has a creamy texture with a little bit if shimmer and it smells extremely good.

November 09, 2015

Not only does it have a delicious flavor, but it gives a nice gloss. While it is a great product, it does wear off of the lips quickly, causing the owner to constantly reapply.

March 01, 2014

This is a really wonderful frosty lip gloss, I like to put this right in the center of my bottom lip, it is great for adding some shine to the lips. This smells like cupcakes, but it doesn't last very long. Its also very thick, so your hair can get caught in it, but it is a great basic lip gloss, with a really yummy smell, and for a great price too.

May 10, 2013

Great price!!! Smells wonderful, tastes good, and looks nice and shiny. Love the look and feel of lip smackers!!!

June 10, 2012

I love Lip Smackers.

I have been purchasing the gloss (and balms) for MANY years now, and am kind of addicted. I love the variety of flavours available. They smell delicious, and taste great too (haha). The prices are amazing - very low! The gloss can be sticky if you use a larger amount, but it's normally wears pretty smooth. Great shine, too!

Highly recommended!

May 03, 2012

LOVE Lip smackers! There are so many delicious scents of lip glosses and balms to choose from, and the odd time you can find them at dollarama! Great prices too, I've been a fan since I was able to wear lip gloss! They;re very cute for young girls or for the flirty girls. I definately recommend it:)

November 20, 2011

this stuff is good enough to eat, I absolutly love it as well as the new Birthday Lip Frosting. So nice to see affordable and great products for $1 :)

these will be in everyone's stockings for christmas this year.

November 07, 2011

A little sickening after a while and kept having to reapply. I find it a little expensive for the amount in the tube. Great if you like sweet stuff!

August 17, 2010

makes my lips look good. feel good. it is a pre good product

June 29, 2010

I personally hate lip smackers; their lip glosses are so sticky and it's absolutely disgusting. Even their lip balms are sticky.