LipFusion Color Shine
Amazing

LipFusion Color Shine Reviews

Ranked #56 out of 84 in Lip Plumpers

Each of LipFusion's products deliver immediate smoothing, softening and plumping... for up to 48 hours. Used in combination, they create perfectly plumped, irresistibly kissable lips.

February 27, 2011

Honestly I tryed this product out cause it was on sale there was only a very nude type of color on sale so i figured why not?........Really its just OK not GREAT at all...it did do a bit of plumping and i did feel like a tingle sensation but straight up not worth the cash id sooner just go get the cologen injected into my lips

June 29, 2010

I got a half size tub of this in a beauty bag thing (from the Shoppng Chanel) and was excited to try it out. To be honest I tend to be skeptical of things, particularly products that claim to plump your lips (or any other body part, for that matter) I was definitely right about this product... it was nothing more than a glorified clear gloss. It did nothing to plump my lips.. not worth it.

April 24, 2010

I'm secretly on the fence about this one. I like the glossy look, but it felt thick and my lips were NUMB after applying. It was a weird sensation, and after a week or so of use, it ended up in the no-man's land of my cosmetic graveyard AKA bathroom drawer. I felt like my lips were fuller, but maybe that's because I couldn't feel them? Can't recommend, but would not say fugheddaboutit!

February 12, 2010

This is just some overpriced lipgloss with some irritants mixed in. It did nothing for my lips except to make them shiny and irritated. The initial stinging sensation makes you feel like it's doing it's job, but there is no noticeable difference in the plumpness. Don't waste your money on this.

February 11, 2009

Definately added a little oomph to my lips, would have liked more of it, though. I love the color and it wasn't as sticky as some other lip glosses. But, I must say, I'm glad it was a gift since I was skeptical about the product and wouldn't have bought it myself.

August 05, 2007

This does give your lips a noticeable boost, and best of all, it doesn't sting in the slightest. I've tried other plumpers like Too Faced Lip Injection which did their job but reallllly irritated my lips. The Lip Fusion looks good by itself, just clear and glossy. It also works really well under lip gloss. It has kind of a minty smell that I like too. The price is definitely the low point here. It costs $36 US and although I like the way it works, I won't be buying again.

August 14, 2006

- because it plumps your lips and glosses it up for a night out.... there is Wexler, Goldie's and basically a lot of brands now sells these products... it gives you the "Angelina Jolie" type of look