Lipsense Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 1133 in Lipstick

March 13, 2017

For years I've searched for a truly long lasting lipstick that didn't transfer onto my coffee cup or wine glass. Finally I found LipSense! It is amazing, budge proof, smudge proof, waterproof and lasts all day. Over 70 colours to choose from, and the gloss is amazing and so moisturizing.

More info at facebook.com/karentocara

March 06, 2017

I recently tried Lip Sense and really like the idea of that it stays on till you remove it. I got the color pink I've given to me for review purposes to help the seller sell more. I think $55 usd is a bit pricey for the 3 piece set. I know you need the gloss to set it but you don't need the remover. I will buy more colors but I think this is a business that's just trendy at the moment and not sure ilt will last long. I do love the color of my lip color and it really does what it claims to do.

February 26, 2017

I am in love with LipSense! My friend told me about it. Lasts all day!! I enjoyed a glass of wine without lipstick on the wine glass even! It's really kiss proof and smudge proof! Best part there is no wax or lead in it either! Love this product!!

More information is at www.glamourlips.ca

February 04, 2017

Okay ladies. We all know applying lipstick all of the time is inconvenient and annoying. Lipsense is a product that I just found anf fell in love with. It is a liproblem gloss that bonds to your lips using your natural pH and lasts ALL day. I promise the price tag is worth it. No hassle, and if you make a mistake, OOPS will take it off!

The downside, you have to find a local rep to purchase it....oh and you will become addicted

January 31, 2017

LipSense is the BEST ALL DAY wearing Lip product I have tried. Not only can you build the layers, there are so many colours available that you can create colours by layering different ones together.
    It is pricey, but worth the money spent! Totally smudge, kiss, food and drink proof long wearing colour!

September 14, 2016

This stuff is amazing it's kissproof waterproof and lasts forever:) the colors are amazing and super buildable. The vest part is it is vegan and animal friendly