Liptini: Slow Gin Fiz Cordial Shimmering Lip
Amazing

Liptini: Slow Gin Fiz Cordial Shimmering Lip Reviews

Ranked #987 out of 1020 in Lipstick

June 21, 2016

This color was nice but it was hard to apply. It didn't stay long at all maybe thirty minutes. I like the packaging and brand but the product just didn't live up to my expectations. I wouldn't waste your time or money it just doesn't last.

January 12, 2007

Ok, I have heard lots about the lip and cheek stains, and that once you go for a stain as a blush, you never go back...but of course i was reluctant to try it. In my search for the perfect red, supershiny, non-sticky gloss in a brush format, I opted for this little gem when searching throughout the aisles at Ulta. While I thought it would be more of a gloss, upon reading the directions included in the box (which I thougth quite odd for makeup, so I had to take a peak) I came to understand that the LipTini Cordial Shimmers that I knew little about at the time, were in fact a stain intended for layering up for lips or solo on the cheeks as a blush. Never using a stain as a blush before, I couldn't help but try my fingertips at it once in front of a mirror in my locked bathroom, for fear of turning into a tomato. To my delight, it blended in beautifullly with my foundation and gave a nice rose color up my cheekbones. Better than mere powdered blush by far!
On a second note, I used it on my lips, only sans the layering cocktails it is usually accompanied by. I smeared some on my lips, granting them a luschious red color, but it again is a stain so viola! A red lipstick that does not rub off. Kissably Fresh! Only problem is that it is dry, so I put on a new favorite, the Beauty Rush lip gloss in Sugar High, and found myself lusting after my own glossy red lips in the mirror.

If you are after a great lip/blush stain, one that doesn't rub off but blends in nicely, then this IS the product for you. Take a peak at their website for creative lines of cocktailing up your makeup for new and unique colors and effects.