Lipton Berry Hibiscus Herbal Tea K-Cup Packs Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 524 in Tea

February 23, 2017

The k-cups are the easiest way to have a great cup of this tea. They are never too hot or cold. They are ready in a minute. The particular flavor tastes amazing and I am gonna start trying other flavors.

January 11, 2017

this is my favorite, i love the smell of it, the smooth taste and the aftertaste. I drink at least one cup of Berry Hibiscus per day, usually in the afternoon. it is great with raisin scones.

January 08, 2017

I am enjoying tea now more than ever. All the great flavours is great. I like the way I feel after drinking tea and look forward to trying different other kinds.

October 14, 2016

Très bonne tisane au goût. Rapide et efficace. Bon goût un peu fruité et rafraîchissant en bouche. Rapide à faire le matin ! Je recommande cette sorte !

September 21, 2016

I thought I would try the Lipton Berry Hibiscus Herbal Tea K-Cup Packs. And wow such a flavour packed tea. I loved the rich and fruity taste. After brewing. Cup I thought I would try it over ice and I loved it even more.

July 29, 2016

Lipton berry hibiscus herbal tea k cup packs are great! I'm very happy teas are finally rolling out for the Keurig!! I'll definitely be buying these again!.

July 12, 2016

I enjoy this flavor tea in the tea bags, not so much in the k-cup. I found it less flavorful. Most tea k-cups are actually. Tea needs to be steeped. But if you don't mind a less flavorful tea, and are in a hurry, these k-cups might be for you. Unfortunately not the tea for me.

July 12, 2016

I liked this product, the berries give a very good aroma and taste.

Meybe it is a little expensive, but it has a good quality comparing with other products.
    The hibiscus make all the differece in the tase and make this product original.

July 11, 2016

The lipton berry hibiscus tea k cup is delicious. This driver k is very refreshing.tastes great and smells so wonderful.I would buy this again and recommend it to everyone.

July 11, 2016

I've found a new favourite tea! I had no problems using the kcup, I have an older machine. The tea was very good, very fruity. I drink it hot but I could see this being great over ice as well. I tried reusing the kcup but I found it too weak the second time, but I also like strong tea so that could be why.