Lipton Black Tea English Breakfast Pyramid Tea Bags Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 504 in Tea

January 11, 2017

my family is tea drinkers and we certainly enjoy tasting new varieties whenever possible. Lipton's black tea English breakfast is one we ensure we never run out. First is the aroma, then it is the taste, smooth with a kick and the aftertaste leaves you wanting more. we certainly recommend this tea to everyone.

September 30, 2016

I love this tea....it has a great flavour and I like to alternate it with the summer fruit version. I love the smell and it is always so relaxing after a long day. Lipton is great.

September 30, 2016

Lipton Black Tea English Breakfast Pyramid Tea Bags are really good! Steep for five minutes, 2 bags per 24 oz. pot of near boiling water. I love loose tea leaf usually, so this is not my normal brand, but a very good alternative especially when I'm on the road travelling.

September 24, 2016

For a bagged tea, this is a great option. Decent taste for a very reasonable price. I am normally a loose leaf tea kind of girl but when I am travelling, I take these triangle bags :)
    Will be buying again.

September 24, 2016

I don't usually drink tea in the mornings (need something more jolting like coffee to get me going) but when I do, I really prefer English Breakfast because it's smoother than most of the other black teas. In the afternoons I love a great chai or earl grey but for that soothing ease into the day, this is my preferred flavour. The pyramid bags do seem to infuse more flavour than the traditional sachets so I like to buy this version over the regular kind. I recommend it for sure.

September 22, 2016

This is a good English Breakfast tea to have on hand. I love English Breakfast tea and it is one of my go-tos. I serve it when company is over or drink it on a cold day when I need a pick-me-up. Lipton is a great brand and this is affordable and easy to find/purchase. I will continue to repurchase this tea in the future!

September 22, 2016

The Lipton Black Tea English Breakfast Pyramid Tea is high quality and taste aroma good to serve with freinds, guest and family for all occasion. It is especially good for high tea and in hot summer, you could brew tea and store in refrigerator to chill a bit and it also taste good when serve cold. You could see the tea leaves is whole pieces and this means good quality. Chicks, must try!

September 22, 2016

This was a lovely tea, very simple and classic taste. It has a beautiful aroma and is a perfect tea to sit back and enjoy. I love the brand and you are definitely getting quality when you buy Lipton products for sure!

September 22, 2016

I love this blend of tea nice strong but smooth taste of a great blend of tea perfect for chilli mornings or evenings to sit on the couch and sip n enjoy would totally recommend this tea

September 22, 2016

I absolutely love this tea! I normally don't drink black tea as I find the flavour to be too strong but this had such a nice and warn flavour that I just loved! Lipton always has great tea in my opinion and this is just another great tea to add to my cupboards!