Lipton Camomile Herbal Tea Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 507 in Tea

January 17, 2017

This stuff is Great for my Menstral Cramps. It Helps so much the Taste is good and I drink this all the time I get Menstral Cramps Helps me out a lot and I would Recommend this to my Niece to drink.

January 13, 2017

I really love this tea,, its very calming, comforting and tasty. I have one everynight before bed or when i am stressed. The taste is awesome and the cost is very afordable.

January 09, 2017

I am not a HUGE camomile fan (I am more of a green tea drinker), but I always have some Lipton camomile in my pantry. It really works when you have trouble sleeping or need something calming. And now I just read a review that I can use it as a skin toner? I am definitely going to try this!

December 29, 2016

If you have an upset tummy or cant sleep well at night, this product if great for helping with both and even more. it is not too heavy in taste and is light and refreshing

September 30, 2016

Lipton Camomile Herbal Tea bags are great for travelling, otherwise I prefer loose leaf tea for flavour and quality. I do believe the calming effects of camomile and ladies, never throw out the leftover in the pot! It makes a good facial toner, just keep it in a little bottle in your fridge. Cooling and cleansing. These tea bags are very good at filtering the fine particles from the camomile, usually with loose herb teas they are cloudy and bitty.

September 30, 2016

Bonne tisane à la camomille. Facile à faire grâce au sachet de thé. Bon choix simple et rapide . Très réconfortant comme goût. A boire bien chaude . Aide à dormir

September 30, 2016

I love my camomile tea in the winter or fall weather. Little bit of honey and I'm good to go. Helps soothe a sore throat in a jiff. I really liked the mild flavour this tea had. I will def be buying it again.

August 28, 2016

The chamomile tastes fresh and flowery, but I can't get over how adorable the bags are! They definitely give the tea more surface area for steeping. Good job

August 26, 2016

With these hot summer nights, I have been enjoying tea iced in the evening, I love the taste of camomile-- it's like instant relaxation for me. We actually use this for quite a different purpose in this house too though! In a house full of blonde haired children, I brew the tea, let it cool in the fridge and use it to rinse out their hair after washing to keep in nice and glossy.

August 26, 2016

I find this helps me relax and my mind to slow down before bed. If you add a little drop of honey and lemon it tastes amazing. I do love all the Lipton teas.