Lipton Camomile Herbal Tea Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 522 in Tea

February 20, 2017

ses un reve de boire ce the ses un calmant naturelle sa detend,son gout et tendre et rafiner ,ses aussi un the qui a de bien fait sur le moral la fatique ,ses un produit de qualite

February 19, 2017

This has such a great taste! I am a huge fan of the Lipton teas and this is another great one! No need fore sugar or cream in this tea, and tasts good cold or warm!

February 14, 2017

The taste is very good and quite soothing, especially on a cold winter day. The Camomile is calming and this tea actually makes me sleep with no problems. I

January 17, 2017

This stuff is Great for my Menstral Cramps. It Helps so much the Taste is good and I drink this all the time I get Menstral Cramps Helps me out a lot and I would Recommend this to my Niece to drink.

January 13, 2017

I really love this tea,, its very calming, comforting and tasty. I have one everynight before bed or when i am stressed. The taste is awesome and the cost is very afordable.

January 09, 2017

I am not a HUGE camomile fan (I am more of a green tea drinker), but I always have some Lipton camomile in my pantry. It really works when you have trouble sleeping or need something calming. And now I just read a review that I can use it as a skin toner? I am definitely going to try this!

December 29, 2016

If you have an upset tummy or cant sleep well at night, this product if great for helping with both and even more. it is not too heavy in taste and is light and refreshing

September 30, 2016

Lipton Camomile Herbal Tea bags are great for travelling, otherwise I prefer loose leaf tea for flavour and quality. I do believe the calming effects of camomile and ladies, never throw out the leftover in the pot! It makes a good facial toner, just keep it in a little bottle in your fridge. Cooling and cleansing. These tea bags are very good at filtering the fine particles from the camomile, usually with loose herb teas they are cloudy and bitty.

September 30, 2016

Bonne tisane à la camomille. Facile à faire grâce au sachet de thé. Bon choix simple et rapide . Très réconfortant comme goût. A boire bien chaude . Aide à dormir

September 30, 2016

I love my camomile tea in the winter or fall weather. Little bit of honey and I'm good to go. Helps soothe a sore throat in a jiff. I really liked the mild flavour this tea had. I will def be buying it again.