Lipton Camomile Herbal Tea Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 471 in Tea

September 30, 2016

Lipton Camomile Herbal Tea bags are great for travelling, otherwise I prefer loose leaf tea for flavour and quality. I do believe the calming effects of camomile and ladies, never throw out the leftover in the pot! It makes a good facial toner, just keep it in a little bottle in your fridge. Cooling and cleansing. These tea bags are very good at filtering the fine particles from the camomile, usually with loose herb teas they are cloudy and bitty.

September 30, 2016

Bonne tisane à la camomille. Facile à faire grâce au sachet de thé. Bon choix simple et rapide . Très réconfortant comme goût. A boire bien chaude . Aide à dormir

September 30, 2016

I love my camomile tea in the winter or fall weather. Little bit of honey and I'm good to go. Helps soothe a sore throat in a jiff. I really liked the mild flavour this tea had. I will def be buying it again.

August 28, 2016

The chamomile tastes fresh and flowery, but I can't get over how adorable the bags are! They definitely give the tea more surface area for steeping. Good job

August 26, 2016

With these hot summer nights, I have been enjoying tea iced in the evening, I love the taste of camomile-- it's like instant relaxation for me. We actually use this for quite a different purpose in this house too though! In a house full of blonde haired children, I brew the tea, let it cool in the fridge and use it to rinse out their hair after washing to keep in nice and glossy.

August 26, 2016

I find this helps me relax and my mind to slow down before bed. If you add a little drop of honey and lemon it tastes amazing. I do love all the Lipton teas.

August 25, 2016

I LOVE chamomile herbal tea. It's great right before you go to sleep to make me relax a little bit. I do believe that everyone won't be a fan of the taste though.

August 25, 2016

I'm a huge chamomile tea fan. It is the perfect thing to help me relax after a long day. Chamomile is great because is naturally sweet so you don't need to add anything

August 24, 2016

Love this tea, I have a hard time winding down in the evenings, but a cup of chamomile always calms me down and relaxes me. Has a nice taste to it too, I like to add milk and just a touch of sugar, yum.

August 24, 2016

I love this tea so much! good taste and good result! It calms you down right away and I really enjoy it! This is my regular tea and I have to drink it at least once per week. I have 3 boxes in stock! Just love it!