Lipton Chicken Noodle Soup Mix Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 481 in Miscellaneous

November 14, 2016

I just love eating this soup. Great for eating anytime of the year. I love the broth taste and the size of the noodles. Sometimes I make up 2 packages to have at once. You get a few packages in one box.

November 14, 2016

I love this soup. With the cooler weather coming this is great to have stuffed in the panty. It keeps well, it's economical and it's great. Everyone in our home loves it.

November 07, 2016

Always a great soup to have on hand in the winter when I want a something hot. Easy to make and always tastes great! Goes great with a grilled cheese sandwich.

November 07, 2016

i ate this soup so much when i was a kid and I still love it to this day!! when i was little I remember putting an icecube in it to cool it down..which was probably a good thing because of the salt content! but good soup all around!

November 07, 2016

I began feeling "down" from a raging cold and went back to my childhood in order to feel better. Out came the Lipton Chicken Noodle Soup package, mixed in some water as suggested, brought it to a boil (while I hung my head over the steaming soup) and then enjoyed, thoroughly enjoyed this simple but effective lunch. The soup was as tasty as I remembered and it made me feel better as I remembered - love it! Who doesn't?

November 03, 2016

These are a great packaged soup mix. I like to use them as a base of flavor when I'm cooking in the slow cooker. But you could also use them ad they are intended. As a soup!

October 29, 2016

I love this soup tastes so good. Especially now that it's getting colder outside ive been making it more. I usually add more noodles and vegetables to it as it does have a lot of salt but i still love it.

October 07, 2016

Pretty tasty but of course it's loaded with salt and artificial flavor. It's good to have if your on the go or really tight budget. I think it's good if you kinda modify it and add veggies or real meat.

September 30, 2016

Lipton Chicken Noodle Soup Mix is a regular buy for our family of six. I think it is a bit high in sodium, but overall a good choice for quick soup. I add prawns, ginger & garlic for a different taste from time to time.

September 30, 2016

It's a classic we all had growing up. Whenever I get sick I always have this soup, same goes for the rest of my family. Heck I will even have it when I'm not sick lol I think we have all tried this and agree it's a really good basic soup.