Lipton Cold Brew Iced Tea

Lipton Cold Brew Iced Tea Reviews

Ranked #443 out of 471 in Tea

September 25, 2016

Love this cols brew icce tea when its hot out its so refreshing n good to drink i love it very much
people this is a great tasting drink i recoment it to all you out there

July 11, 2016

i love lipton tea bags they are family sized so i on,ly have to use two of them the tatse is bold but you can maker it weaker or strong depending on how you like your tea price is good most of the time you can catch it on sale very good quality tea bags

May 09, 2016

Love this tea it is the best tasting tea by far I've already recommended this product to family and friends I was raised up using this tea my mom swears by it

September 26, 2013

I love the taste, and it really quenches my thirst. This is my favorite of all brands of iced tea. It's a little pricy. Nice lemon/tea ratio. I don't go a week without buying it.

January 09, 2013

This is pretty decent! I first tasted it at a friend's place, and it was quite refreshing. I ended up buying a box for myself, and used it all within two days (as you have to use quite a few tea bags per batch).

January 09, 2013

this is avery refreshing drink for the summer - my kids really enjoy it - easy to prepare everyone like sit

June 27, 2012

This is pretty good tea. I love the fact that you don't have to boil any water to make it. To make a big pitcher of tea it takes around 6-8 teabags though which is a lot, but the box comes with around 22 bags. The taste is pretty good (though I add a lot of sweetener.) Overall I think it is a pretty good product. Though you shouldn't leave it out for more then 2 days because then it tastes pretty gross.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes