Lipton cup a soup chicken noodle Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 63 in Soup

January 13, 2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE this soup - always have some on hand for cold winter days - something quick and easy to prepare - tastes great - I always add a little bit of extra chicken broth powder to mine.

January 13, 2017

This product is a must in my weekly grocery. All my children love to eat this, It is practical, quick and also very tasty and chicken noodle soup has always been a very comforting food . It warms you ups espcially during cold days of after an outisde sport.

January 12, 2017

I actually really like this cup of soup. I really like how the noodles when cooked have a really nice texture and are not starchy. Sure it may not be healthy like homemade chicken noodle soup. It's a great flavored snack for those on the run. The broth tastes very good too and is a great after school snack for the kiddos while they wait for their actual supper to be cooked. It is the perfect size and I know my kids really love this soup.

January 12, 2017

This dry soup mix needs only one added ingredient: boiling water. It has a few tiny pieces of shredded freeze-dried chicken, a spoonful of noodles and is rather greasy. It requires thorough stirring to completely disolve the powder. Wait 5 or 10 minutes for boiling water to cool, or else you'll burn your tongue. Then finish soup quickly before it cools off, as the taste of cold soup is not appealing. I find I need to use a spoon to fish up the noodles, as they tend to sink to the bottom, so you can't really drink it all from the cup. You don't get much from this product, but then it's pretty cheap, and regularly on sale. Also, it can sit in the cupboard for months, so you can keep it around for emergencies. The chicken noodle supreme flavour has extra noodles, more chicken and also carrots, for the same price as the regular chicken noodle, so you get more for your money. You can add your own ingredients to the hot soup, which can improve it.

January 11, 2017

Cette soupe vous donne du réconfort et surtout lorsque vous etes malade cest encore meilleur. Un bon gout de saveur de poulet et de nouille. J'en redemanderais a chaque jours. essayez -la.

January 06, 2017

it's kinda staple food at home especially when it is cold. i love it and it tastes good. It's my go-to food whenever i need something warm for my tummy.

January 05, 2017

When I am sick, I love having a cup of Lipton chicken noodle soup. It is fast and easy to make. Tastes great and warms you up. It helps make you feel better and helps clear the sinuses. I always keep some on hand for when I get sick.

August 22, 2016

When i was younger i loved these cup a soups!! how ever about 6 months ago they were on sale so i bought a couple boxes...they must have hanged these because its just so salty now and leaves a bad after taste

0.5/5

August 22, 2016

Sorry gals but this is terrible. I've had this and others they make and they are too sodium strong for me. I know it's so easy to open up a packet of this and it is economical, but definitely not for me and my family.The salt content is way up there and I prefer a better soup that may take longer and is not as convenient, but is better for our health.

August 22, 2016

Hands down the handiest soup ! I love that it's so convenient on the go! Grab a thermos with boiled water and you're good to go! I also think on a cold winter day this is the best soup to curl
    On the couch with! Really tasty and filling ! Love this soup!!!