Lipton Green Tea Lemon Ginseng Tea Bags Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 471 in Tea

Lipton® has combined the tangy taste of lemon and ginseng with pure green tea to create a drink with a clean, bright taste.

For more info, visit Lipton.

August 03, 2016

i am a tea lover....hands down, i would spend money on tea in lieu of an outfit for myself...and I really like the lipton green tea! surprisingly perfect! I just wish they would jazz up their branding a bit...bring it in to this century (especially since they are competing with david's, etc.)...

June 27, 2016

When i drink tea i always pick liptons green tea so when i seen this on the shelves i had to try ti. Its just as good as green tea, but a little bit better because it has ginseng in it. I really like the taste of this tea and its so nice to drink at night before i go to bed. it helps me to relax and destress. I really like having this on hand so now i have to kinds of tea in my cupborad.

June 27, 2016

Good tea. This is usually my go to Tea when I am ill. I love adding a little bit of honey it makes it taste amazing. Good price and good quality as well.

June 15, 2016

Great for when you have a cold! I usually buy my teas loose-leaf from specialty stores but this one is pretty yummy, especially with some honey or agave :)

June 13, 2016

The lemon it compliments it really well and gives you that fresh taste. Great to have when you are sick especially because I find it helps to clear my sinuses and if you put honey in it, its great for a sore throat.

June 12, 2016

I love drinking green tea at the end of a long work day and these are great! Lipton is always my go-to brand, they never seem to disappoint. The lemon ginseng was a wonderful flavor, perfect with a little spoonful of honey.

June 12, 2016

I am a Green Tea drinker. Lipton is a brand I trust. Whether plain green tea or with Lemon and Ginseng it tastes great! I like mine with honey for that little bit of sweetness.

June 12, 2016

Un petit thé vert très acceptable. Il a un bon goût et comme il est déjà en sachet individuel, il ne demande aucun accessoire pour consommer une bonne tasse de thé, partout où nous le désirons.

June 12, 2016

This is not a bad tea, but for the grocery or drugstore I think there are better teas you can find. It doesn't exactly have a strong green tea taste maybe it's the lemon ginseng but it doesn't taste like actual green tea.

June 12, 2016

I don't usually like green tea but I am trying to get out of the coffee habit every morning. I tried this and added just a touch of honey to it to taste and it was absolutely amazing the green tea and lemon is a great body cleanser and the ginseng added a bit of get up and go.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!