Lipton Green Tea Mint Pyramid Tea Bags Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 471 in Tea

September 29, 2016

Teabag: The shape of the teabag works to let the leaf fully extend and steep through. The 'mesh' is fine and made well.
Taste: smooth and not bitter at all.

September 28, 2016

J'ai toujours aimé la saveur de la menthe ainsi que du thé vert ... alors je trouve super bon le thé. Goût léger et délicat parfais pour la soirée ou le matin.

September 28, 2016

Lipton tea is a really great price they put a lot of tea in their containers always tastes really fresh high-quality you can tell that they put a lot of love into their products very fresh tea green tea is so good for you and they do not add anything to their teas that shouldn't be in there you know you're drinking a tea that is good for your health all the way around.

September 26, 2016

I love the pyramid tea bag packaging, makes it look cute and unique. Its look more fancier than regular paper flat tea bags. I bought this when I was feeling under the weather. I got it admit it smelled great, taste nice with a strong peppermint flavour. I do suggest not leaving the tea bag in for too long in the hot water or else it becomes very concentrated. I would definitely be buying this again!!!

September 25, 2016

This is one of my favorite teas. I usually like green tea and mint tea separately and together it tastes great. Its good for everyday drinking and awesome for when you don't feel good and little under the weather.

September 25, 2016

My usual brand of Green tea is Stash and this was my first try using Lipton. I have to say that I loved it! I really liked the tea, as it was a nice mellow tasting tea. The mint was refreshing but not overpowering. It was a great drink to have any time of day, but I particularily like having mine after dinner. I definitely would buy this again!

September 24, 2016

I have definitely noticed that the pyramid tea bags seem to deliver a fuller flavour than the traditional flat sacs, and that's certainly true of this flavour. Green peppermint tea is my favourite tea and I drink it quite often, especially when I'm feeling a little under the weather. I actually like to make a larger pot of tea and put one bag of mint and one bag of chamomile for all the benefits of both.

I have to also admit, I think the pyramid bag looks nicer too when I'm serving tea to friends and family! I will certainly buy this again.

September 22, 2016

This is a great tea for the morning, to wake you up and give you engery for the day. The taste is great and not to strong. I recommend this to others.

September 22, 2016

I love this tea. The right amount of (low) caffeine and a nice refreshing minty flavour makes my afternoons t work better haha
Its bit expensive considering you only get 20 bags but I still buy it as n indulgence.

September 22, 2016

nice taste, wonderful. love that so much and willing to try some other favour as well. Price is reasonable and yet as worth for you to try. You will love it after you try .The package looks very attractive too. I used to drink the original favour but I will try all the others now.