Lipton Herbal Tea Lemon Ginger Pyramid Tea Bags Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 471 in Tea

September 29, 2016

J'ai bien aimé,mais j'adore ajouter du citron frais à l'intérieur. Pleins de saveurs en bouche. Rapide en sachet, pratique à avoir sous la main dans la maison.

September 26, 2016

I have a cupboard full of different herbal teas. This is one of my personal favorites. I drink a lot of tea I find it relaxing, refreshing and enjoyable. @Lipton (Herbal Tea Lemon Ginger Pyramid Tea Bags) has such a soothing and full flavor blend of ginger and lemon. The smell alone will make you want a cup. It is very healthy and a warming tea. So nice to enjoy a cup anytime of day or evening.

September 24, 2016

J'aime beaucoup le goût de ce thé Citron-Gingembre. Je trouve que c'est un allié vraiment pratique et délicieux pour optimiser la digestion après un repas plus lourd ou si on a mangé un aliment un peu plus indigeste. De plus, c'est un excellent thé pour la femme enceinte car le gingembre atténue grandement les nausées. Je vous le recommande.

September 22, 2016

This tea from a trusted brand is good anytime of the day. The flavour is pretty good. Compared to others, this one is good value. No need to buy really expensive teas, yet don't need to buy no-name brands that are probably inferior in quality. You won't be disappointed.

September 22, 2016

Very therapeutic. I love the flavor. It tastes really great. The tea I can think of whenever I feel I'm catching a cold or getting the sniffles. Totally recommend!

September 22, 2016

When I'm not feeling well this has become my warm hug in a cup! I've always made my own lemon ginger tea to help ease a nasty cough but recently made the switch to buying this product and love it just as much if not more as it's simple and easy.

September 22, 2016

After using this products, I can confirm that it is amazing . It really does help calm my coughing some how .
The lemon and ginger combine does wonderful things. I am hook into this tea for ever, love it a lot, and will
Spread the good words to everyone that I know about this tea product.

September 22, 2016

The taste of great tea with a bit of lemony tang and a hint of extra heat from the ginger. The triangle allows more taste to flow thru so you get extra value from one bag. I love this tea.

September 22, 2016

This is a great herbal tea! As I try not to consume caffeine on a regular basis I drink a lot of herbal teas.

I love the freshness of the lemon and the bit of spice from the ginger. It's a great pick me up tea for when I need a bit of energy and also great on cold days/nights.

One of my favourites that I always have in stock both at home and work!

September 22, 2016

I have always loved the taste of lemon and ginger together. Lipton does a great job of combining these into this tea. It is a very relaxing and calming tea. This is my go-to cup of tea every evening.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml