Lipton Herbal Tea Peppermint Pyramid Tea Bags Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 468 in Tea

September 28, 2016

Super bon pour se réveiller latin lorsqu'on est un peu congestionné. Pratique à avoir à la maison pour toute la famille. Saveur assez forte pour bien déboucher le nez.

September 26, 2016

I have a constant stash of peppermint tea in my house at all times, and this one is one of the better ones. I like it more b/c of the pyramid tea bag which looks more fun and interesting when jingling it in the cup. And I like how the tag of the bag is attached without a staple... I hate when tea comes with a staple b/c then I can't heat the whole cup in the microwave in a rush, or reheat a cup with it either. This Lipton has a good flavour (although honestly all the peppermint brands taste the same), and has good health benefits too... cooling and calming to the body. Actually the cardboard box it comes in is better than others too b/c it lifts up and down instead of having a ripped and always-open top-hatch in the cupboard.

September 25, 2016

It is great as a pick me up or something relaxing after work. I liked the peppermint taste and the fact that it is caffeine free, but still packs a flavor and a punch. I would definitely recommend.

September 25, 2016

This tea party s delicious there is no after taste. I love purchasing books and bring to work so convient I would d finely purchase again. I prefer the fruit flavore

September 21, 2016

This teabag design seems to allow more flavour from the leaves to come through. The taste is fresh and delicious!
The bags stay fresh for a very long time.The price is also reasonable.

September 21, 2016

I love peppermint tea on a cold morning or rainy day. A little milk and honey and you're good to go. This tea was nice and refreshing, and also soothing to my throat. I will be buying this again!

September 21, 2016

I rarely drink tea but when I mentioned I was looking for something different to drink this summer in the morning gs a friend told me to try this tea. I was so happy she told me about it. I pop the bag in my insulated mug add the water and it is a little piece of heaven. Not so overpowering that you can't enjoy it and just great when allowed to cool as an iced tea

September 21, 2016

When my Doctor told me to start drinking Peppermint to help calm nerves I went straight to the fancy boutique tea shop thinking it would be the best - you the one, light blue like Tiffany's. After I finished my bag of loose leaf tea, I thought to myself why didn't I just buy Peppermint tea from a tea company. The next time I was at the grocery store I bought this by Lipton. I was already a huge fan of Lipton and this tea is no slouch. The peppermint flavour is just strong enough to give a nice aroma - and freshen the breath. It's extemely cost efficient and it comes in a bag. Who could ask for anything more.
Oh and the fact it's herbal and caffeine free means you can drink it right before bedtime.

September 21, 2016

I really enjoy peppermint tea, especially after a large meal or when my tummy is upset. I like Lipton's pyramid tea bags better than the classic tea bags because I find they help steep the better when the leaves are able to move around a little bit more. The only downside is the price, probably due to the pyramid tea bag being superior to the classic tea bag.

September 21, 2016

This is just a perfect,hit the spot refresher of a tea....perfect peppermint flavour.....it would probably be a great ice tea....if anyone could try and make a batch with it....great price and great quality too