Lipton Indulge Rich Black Tea K-Cup Packs Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 468 in Tea

Lipton® Indulge Rich Black Tea is the morning, afternoon, and evening cup that is experienced as a true indulgence. This rich black tea is blended with a flavour inspired by our favourite baked goods to provide an indulgent treat.

For more info, visit Lipton.

October 18, 2016

This tea was good enough when I tried it in my keurig and I'll use it up for sure, but nothing especially indulgent about it. I will be honest and say that black teas aren't my favourite anyway (bought this so I could offer my guests some variety), because I usually prefer the greens and herbals. I am not sure if I'll buy it again. Would like to try a few different black teas and see if another flavour is more my thing.

October 18, 2016

I have finally found a tea that tastes just as great in my Keurig as if I had brewed it myself. Lipton has a great rich black tea that I absolutely love on its own without any sweetener. Lipton is my go-to for tea and now having it available for my Keurig makes it even more amazing!

October 17, 2016

just your typical black tea, not special as normal tea in the bag. taste normal i dont see how it is any different than the other bagged tea..package is just different

October 17, 2016

I usually use the regular bags or loose leaves when I drink tea but I was at a friend's house who has a Keurig and she offered me tea so I thought I'd give it a try. Definitely tastes better than I expected. I'm just not really a disposable cup kind of consumer. I think they are an unnecessary waste so I hope that one day they come up with compostable cups or something.

But I digress. The tea tasted quite good and I would drink it again (even if it's only at my friend's house).

October 17, 2016

I don't have a Keurig but i went to my friend's office she gave me lipton black tea K cup ,its super easy to make and good for office use ,i perfer using teabag and make my own tea with honey ,little stronge for me , and expensive.

October 16, 2016

I love drinking tea and I always have many different types in my cupboard for guest. It's an ok tea but it's nothing special. It does have a nice rich flavor but it's not my favorite. If you enjoy black tea, then you'll like this one.

October 15, 2016

I don't own a Keurig, but whenever I go to some place that has one I always opt for this tea. I love the flavour and smell of it. Lipton is wonderful.

October 14, 2016

I must say,nothing special just a regular black tea. It's not strong enough and don't have any taste for me. Quality is equal to the price. Will not recommend to my friends.

October 14, 2016

It's nice to have the convience of a k cup tea but I just found the tea not strong enough also it had a faint taste of coffee. I may buy these again.....I think the only reason would be if I had unexpected company drop by and I am having a bad flare day so it makes it easy for me to be a nice host.

1.5/5

October 14, 2016

Je trouve que l'infusion n'est pas suffisante. Les feuilles sont broyées ce qui fait qu'on perd beaucoup de fraîcheur avec ce type de produit. Le goût du thé n'y est vraiment pas!