Lipton Onion Soup Mix Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 481 in Miscellaneous

September 29, 2016

C'est vraime t une bonne soupe à l'oignon de lipton. Goût super relevé. Bon dans tout , les trempettes, les soupes, les recettes de boeufs à la mijoteuse.

July 31, 2016

I can't express how much I love the taste of Lipton onion soup mix. I use it in my meatloaf and also for making dip with sour cream. It is such an inexpensive and delicious way to make it and it always gets compliments.

March 05, 2016

The Lipton oinion soup mix is great for making dips or adding to roasts and other meat when cooking. Puts a great flavor on the meat and gravy if you choose to make it.

February 19, 2016

This Lipton onion soup mix is great for recipes. I usually put one pouch over my chicken or turkey when cooking it and it adds a little flavor and taste amazing.

February 04, 2016

I always have this on hand and I have used it for years , not as a soup but i should give it a try . I use it for my pork tenderloin recipe or pot roast and it is quite tasty . It is not expensive .

February 04, 2016

I love this but I don't use it for soup. I use it in a meatloaf and I make my chip dip with it. I also make meat balls and add some.

January 29, 2016

I use this for chip dip. I mix a tub of sour cream depending on how much you want and mix in the onion soup mix. I never use the whole package just enough to taste! It's very delicious.

August 11, 2015

I always have lipton onion soup mix on hand in my pantry. I use it alot.. As a soup and a marinade as well i mix it in with homemade burger patties. It tastes so good alone but it also makes some recipes taste so much butter..

June 23, 2015

j'aime bien le goût juste bien dosé de l'oignon et sa texture en bouche , très pratique et pour une simple soupe , super avec un mélange de boeuf haché pour un excellent hamburger ou comme condiment dans le bouillon de fondue chinoise . Bon et efficace pour le petit prix .

June 10, 2015

i like this in my burgers, my meatloaf and i love adding more onions to this and then making baked onion soup