Lipton Onion Soup Mix Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 516 in Miscellaneous

January 14, 2017

Liptons soup mix. is great for many of my recipes. I learnt it from my momma.. makes the best tasting meatloaf.. Yes i said Meatloaf my man loves his meatloaf.. I also use it cooking a pot roast makes for great gravey...

January 13, 2017

This is a must have in my house! I use this for not only soups but my burgers,meatloaf's,meatballs and dips for chips and veggies! It can be a bit pricey in some stores but normally under $4 for a box with 4 packs in it

January 09, 2017

This is a staple in my house for making dips!!!! The flavour is phenomenal. These go on sale from time to time, and that's when i stock up! And now I just read reviews to add these to my roasts/meatloaf etc! I am definitely going to try that!!!

September 29, 2016

C'est vraime t une bonne soupe à l'oignon de lipton. Goût super relevé. Bon dans tout , les trempettes, les soupes, les recettes de boeufs à la mijoteuse.

July 31, 2016

I can't express how much I love the taste of Lipton onion soup mix. I use it in my meatloaf and also for making dip with sour cream. It is such an inexpensive and delicious way to make it and it always gets compliments.

March 05, 2016

The Lipton oinion soup mix is great for making dips or adding to roasts and other meat when cooking. Puts a great flavor on the meat and gravy if you choose to make it.

February 19, 2016

This Lipton onion soup mix is great for recipes. I usually put one pouch over my chicken or turkey when cooking it and it adds a little flavor and taste amazing.

February 04, 2016

I always have this on hand and I have used it for years , not as a soup but i should give it a try . I use it for my pork tenderloin recipe or pot roast and it is quite tasty . It is not expensive .

February 04, 2016

I love this but I don't use it for soup. I use it in a meatloaf and I make my chip dip with it. I also make meat balls and add some.

January 29, 2016

I use this for chip dip. I mix a tub of sour cream depending on how much you want and mix in the onion soup mix. I never use the whole package just enough to taste! It's very delicious.

starpixel has posted in the forum topic
    Do you wear a watch?

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    La Roche Posay