Lipton Pure Green Tea Bags Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 524 in Tea

Let the delicate, fresh taste and fragrant, subtle aroma of our premium Lipton® Green Tea soothe your soul. Packed with natural goodness, our quality hand-picked tea leaves are rolled and pan-fired with care, producing a vibrant golden green colour and mellow flavour.

For more info, visit Lipton.

January 29, 2017

I like this tea alot. Its smooth and soothing with a shape and delicious taste. I drink this tea every morning and it's the boost I need to start the day. Adding a little honey to it makes it a sweet, delicious treat. Truly one of the best teas in the affordable spectrum.

January 27, 2017

This tea brews in less than 5 minutes - and is mess free in comparison with loose leaf teas.

I've become a tea snob over the last year, and expect tea to be refreshing and soothing to my throat and soul.

Unfortunately, this tea, despite a clean and crisp initial taste, leaves my throat feeling dry and falls flat on the taste spectrum for my palette.

This is probably better for someone who doesn't expect so much from a tea. It is, however, a good fall back for when I'm out of my normal teas.

January 09, 2017

I always start my day off with a cup or two. One of the best green teas around! I always have a box of Lipton Green Tea in the house. It doesn't last very long because my daughter drinks it too :)

January 05, 2017

Lipton really knows how to make a great tea. This green tea isn't as bitter as others, not that I mind, but I know others do. I drink SO much of this green tea, its truly wonderful!

November 29, 2016

Confession: I'm more of a black tea drinker, by far, but once in a while I like some green tea, too. I often find that green tea is bitter in a way that black isn't, but this green tea wasn't - it had a nice, fresh, crisp taste, without any bitterness. I will buy again in the future!

October 21, 2016

Bon goût,bon dépanneur à la maison. il n'est pas trop fort au goût. Pratique et facile à utiliser à cause des petits sacs de thé. Un bon choix de thé vert.

June 12, 2016

I really love my tea's I usually buy a lot of the specialty brand teas but I was running low on funds and still wanted to have my green tea options. I decided to try out the lipton pure green tea and I will say I was quite satisfied with the overall experience. The price was acceptable, the taste was nice and fresh not to overpowering. I think I am going to continue buying this brand since it is budget friendly and has a higher quality taste then some of the other brands I have consumed.

June 08, 2016

This a tea brand that I always purchase when it comes to green tea. It does not leave an aftertaste of bitterness
    that I have found with other brands, especially when you are down to the bottom of your tea. Good to the last drop as they say.

June 07, 2016

good price for good product, taste just the right way, it is not so expensif. I get samle first so I can say is good product I am going to buy in the futur

June 07, 2016

Im into green teas ever since. I only used 3 brand of green tea and Lipton is one of them. This helps my stomach relives bloats whenever I ate alot. And helps my body restores and eliminates toxins.

SolangeM added a new review for