Lipton® White Tea Blueberry and Pomegranate Pyramid Tea Bags Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 467 in Tea

October 31, 2016

Just not for me. I found it to be far, far too sweet. It was nice to try something new, but I wasn't a fan. If you like very sweet things you might enjoy this! Love the pyramid bag as I find it steeps better than a usual bag and gets out all the flavor.

October 01, 2016

Lipton® White Tea Blueberry and Pomegranate Pyramid Tea Bags are fantastic! Not sour at all - like most berry teas. I was impressed with this chilled (I added some honey to sweeten). 2 tea bags, steeped for 10 minutes, then iced served 8 people! We loved it.

September 28, 2016

J'aime les thé plus fruités habituellement alors j'ai bien apprécié celui-ci . Bonne saveur de pomme grenade ,il est très parfumé pour un thé si peu dispendieux.

September 26, 2016

I find Lipton teas are hit and miss. I really liked the tea bags pyramid packaging, which was sturdy and didn't fall apart like some paper tea bags!! So cute! I usually prefer herbal teas, but decided to try this one. I thought it was okay, not too crazy about the blueberry flavour. I did however like the pomegranate taste in the tea. The smell of the tea was nice though, but I think I wouldn't buy it again. It could simply be my preference of herbal tea, which is my total bias.

September 25, 2016

I love fruity teas, and this one was defiantly worth the try. As soon as the tea bag begins to steep, you get an amazing blueberry aroma that fills the air. The tea was light, but sweet. I will defiantly be drinking this tea more often.

September 22, 2016

Lipton pyramid tea makes a few good teas that I really love. But this one is by far my favourite. I will never stop buying this tea as long as it is being sold.

September 22, 2016

This is the perfect cup of tea. i really loved the blueberry pomeganate flavor. The shape of the teabag allows the tea to steep perfectly. I'll definitely try this again...

September 22, 2016

This tea tastes heavenly after a long day at work. The tea bags are made well too-they don't break and fall apart like cheaper brands do. I love the pomegranate flavour too-it is comforting.

September 22, 2016

Just tried this tea for the first time a few days ago and it was so yummy and delicious. The teabags themselves were very well made and sturdy. The tea was not too strong and just the right mix of flavours, Will buy again and definitively recommend.

September 22, 2016

Thea lipton white tea blueberry and pomegranate pyramid tea bags are such good quality bags. The shape helps there to be no waste and to get the most flavour out of the bags. The taste of the white tea is amazing! If you add some honey to it , some lemonade and ice cubes...you get a refreshing summer drink : )