Lipton White Tea Peach and Mango Pyramid Tea Bags Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 524 in Tea

February 19, 2017

This has such a great taste! I am a huge fan of the Lipton teas and this is another great one! No need fore sugar or cream in this tea, and tasts good cold or warm!

February 02, 2017

This is a new favourite for me. I have been having trouble finding a nice peach tea to drink since my last favourite was discontinued. Its a nice lightly flavoured tea.

January 07, 2017

The taste was okay at first, but after a few sips, the smell is a bit nauseating. The peach and mango combination work well together, but perhaps the taste is just too strong.

January 06, 2017

I would have to say this is now my favourite fruit Tea! These are good served both cold and hot and does not lack on flavour. The tea itself is aromatic and delicious!

December 04, 2016

love the design of the tea bags, i don't know it improves the tea.. but its unique. the aroma from the peach and mango is very strong even just taking it out of the package. the taste is bitter yet fruity. the downside id say (i noticed when I first tried it in the summer) that the smell is so delightful that it attracts flies, bees and even people.

October 12, 2016

This is one of my favourite bagged teas out there. I love peach flavour and I'm always on the lookout for the best and this is definitely in my tops. I love the pyramid bags because they are easy to take in and out of the cup and leave limited tea leaf traces in my cup if none at all. My only complaint is that it seems the string attached to the bag (through melted plastic it seems) is not very sturdy compared to other bags, sometimes it falls off which is a bit annoying. I only wish this flavour was more readily available at my local grocery stores, I always stock up when I find it.

September 30, 2016

This tea taste more than amazing ,I love it so much it really worth every penny ,I love the pyramid shape bag ,the mango & peach together gave a very tasty flavor .

September 26, 2016

I'm a big fan of the Lipton pyramid tea bags and have tried out a number of flavours over the years. I like using the pyramid bags as I find that they are sturdier than the regular ones and hold a better quality of tea leaf. The Peach and Mango is one of my favourite flavours as it is great hot or cold. I would definitely recommend this brand and most of the flavour combinations.

September 24, 2016

This tea is soo delicious. Love the taste that isn't too bitter and love the fun pyramid shaped tea bags. Very fruity and definitely worth every penny.

September 22, 2016

during this hot, hot summer this tea has bean great hot or cold. I just brew it and then cool it down and add ice cubes. Youll find me sitting on the front pourch sipping it and dreaming of a southern beach