LIQUID EYE LIQUID-LIKE EYE LINER PENCIL

LIQUID EYE LIQUID-LIKE EYE LINER PENCIL Reviews

Ranked #273 out of 776 in Eye Liner

March 29, 2016

One of my favourite liquid eyeliners. I use liquid eyeliners every day and sometimes I re apply as the day goes on. This liquid eyeliner didn't fade no matter what I was doing and the tube seemed to last forever. Love it

March 16, 2016

When I do my makeup if I dont have this I dont leave the house! My sisters cannot make a straight line for the life of them but its all with practice and patience. I love it such a clean fine smooth look, used once and literally will never go back.

March 31, 2015

Love this stuff, it adds the perfect touch to your day! Also for a reasonable rate at that :)

January 15, 2015

I bought this eyeliner a few years back and I believe it was called Liquif'eye Eye Liner Pencil back then. This is one of the smoothest and long lasting pencil eyeliners I have every purchased! After applying it, the liner dries quite fast and doesn't budge at all. I sometimes use this as a base/primer for my shadows and you have to work with it really quick before it sets. I have very oily lids, but it still lasts with some primer and eyeshadow over it.

jayvelyn926 added a new review for