Lise Watier 24 Hours Glam Mascara Reviews

Ranked #481 out of 773 in Mascara

Our mission: to boldly lengthen and volumize lashes while providing extreme, long-lasting wear. Once you try our 24 Hrs Glam Mascara, you'll agree: mission accomplished. Its elastic polymer formula and FlexiQueen TM brush surround each lash with a 3D waterproof film to create an infinitely glamorous look that lasts all day, and all night for an astonishing 24 smudge-free, waterproof, sweatproof, humidity proof and, sob, tear proof hours. Need yet more proof? Okay. It's opthalmologically tested.

August 17, 2016

The Lise Watier 24 hours Glam mascara is wonderful to ensure long and nice eyelashes. It provides beautiful dark and thick eyelashes to make you look like a star. Easy to take it off as well with adequate makeup remover. Quite expensive but totally worth it.

July 13, 2016

j'ai décidé de me gâter et de m'acheter un mascara de marque je voulais vraiment avoir de beaux yeux de chat et je me suis dit au diable les dépenses.....Et bien je suis plus que déçue le mascara n'est pas meilleur qu'un produit moins dispendieux et en plus il est tellement difficile à enlever. C'est étonnant car il fait es bavures tout au long de la journée.
Ne gaspiller pas vos sous pour ça

June 20, 2016

This mascara is definitely a product to use during summer or during a vacation at the beach!!! It creates a 3D waterproof film around each lash which provides an extreme long wear!!! It is smudge free and creates very long lashes...I definitely recommend this product!!!

March 09, 2016

I was buying the 3D fibre lashes at $40 which was adding up to a fair bit. I found this mascara one day for half the price and it is worth every penny. I will never use anything else.....it has an even better effect than the fibre lashes and I can go to a water park without worrying about my mascara running. Best money spent...very happy with this great product.

September 22, 2015

I liked this mascara but found the brush to be to small to achieve the volume of lashes I am looking for. For someone who does not have long lashes to begin with I think this product would be much more effective.

June 09, 2015

LOVE it ! :)
I'm a girl who laughs a lot... And with laughing tears, I need a good mascara! :) The 24 hours Glam stays where it belongs. No smudge, no panda eyes! :) And it is really simple to remove due to its elasticity...

February 07, 2015

Ce mascara est incroyable!! il est a base de silicone donc n'endommage pas les cils et tient vraiment bien! 100% water proof il ne coulera jamais!

January 06, 2015

I really like this mascara. Easy to put. Stay all day. Don't smudge. Don't need to put too much to have a great look.

March 27, 2014

The brush is soft but still firm, and the mascara does not clump!

October 18, 2013

Je ne trouve pas se Produit efficace. Donne un look naturel Et une trés faible couvrance.