Lise Watier 24 Hrs Glam Eyeliner in Brown

Lise Watier 24 Hrs Glam Eyeliner in Brown Reviews

Ranked #681 out of 776 in Eye Liner

Lise Watier 24 Hrs Glam Eyeliner In Brown is without the usual glitter. It is in a matte brown that glides on easily and cleanly. It is gentle and oil free and can be removed easily by using a little warm water and press lightly with the fingertips. This product is available mid-July to October 2011. For more information, go to http://www.lisewatier.com.

July 17, 2015

I have very oily skin and cant wear regular eyeliner's. If I do, the eyeliner is running down my face by 2:00 pm. However Lise Watier stays, I have no trouble with the eyeliner smudging or coming off. Great Product.

February 22, 2015

I have this in brown and in black. I love the fluidity and opaqueness of the liner and it is smuge proof. The felt tip in thin enough to create diverse eyeliner looks (thick to detail fine).

August 31, 2014

I was very excited to try this brown 'very long lasting, waterproof, no transfer' eyeliner but disappointed after paying $19 for it. It smudges and fades after just a couple of hours. It lasts a little longer when adding eye shadow before and after applying. But I would not buy this again.