Lise Watier 3 in 1 Miracle Primer

Lise Watier 3 in 1 Miracle Primer Reviews

Ranked #291 out of 324 in Primer

September 20, 2015

A great product to use before applying your makeup. Smooths your face/pores and reduces redness giving you a fresh canvas for makeup application. I do not use this everyday but it is a must fur special events. Price is a little higher than department store brands but the quality is very good.

May 26, 2015

I just love it! I have been searching for a good primer for a long time and when I tried the lise watier primer I knew my search was over!

February 24, 2015

Lise Watier is kind of luxury products for me, but it is so effective and so helpful that I am willing sometimes to pay the price. This product is just great and make my makeup easier and looks like a real success!

January 30, 2015

I decided to try out the Lise Watier primer after losing my Potion eyeshadow primer, that I was loving. It went away after I tried the Lise Watier primer! It seals my eyeshadow perfectly, but mostly my lipstick! The colours are way more vibrant. I'm in love with it!

January 07, 2015

This is a great primer, you can use it under makeup or alone, it gives the skin a nice silky feel and evens out the look of your skin...love it!

November 06, 2014

Amazing! and I don't even use primers.

June 28, 2014

I have the yellow one, my face looks more illuminated and it controls the shininess

December 01, 2010

I bought this product for $35 at Shopper's Drug Mart in lieu of buying Stila's OneStep which retails at Sephora for $57, which is a little steep for me. Since buying it, I use this product everyday. There are three different colours to choose from when buying this primer. I bought the "apricot" colour, which corrects skin tone and provide even colouring. Theres a "lilac" colour, which gets rid of green/yellow undertones and "banana" which adds brightness to the skin and gets rid of purple-ish undertones. The primer works really well to diminish the look of fine lines and pores...seriously, it looks like you have perfect skin. The consistency of the clear primer is a lot like Smashbox's primer. The Apricot skin correcting formula has a bit of luminescent sheen, which goes away after working the product into your face. All in all, I would definitely recommend this product. After I use it up, I'm going to shell out the big bucks and buy Stila's OneStep and see which I prefer. Happy Hunting!