Lise Watier Anti-Wrinkle Eyelid Primer
Good

Lise Watier Anti-Wrinkle Eyelid Primer Reviews

Ranked #275 out of 324 in Primer

June 01, 2015

I'm always on the hunt for something new & possibly better than my tried and true Urban Decay Primer Potion... but I always seem to go back. I tried this List Watier primer, and it felt as though my eye lids were burning off! Tried it about a month later, and same thing. It was horrible. I don't have sensitive skin, so it was confusing me. Had a friend try it and same results for her too. Definitely not one that I would suggest without requesting a sample to try it first.

January 27, 2015

very expensive in my opinion. Good product like any Lise Watier products but some are expensive

March 24, 2014

I love how smoothly this product goes on and it makes eye shadow look wonderful afterwards. The colours seem to really pop and it makes my eyes hadow stay on for hours.

February 29, 2012

I use this product morning and nite it's great.

September 08, 2009

I just bought this 2 days ago, and I'm already in love with it. I was looking everywhere for a good eyelid primer, and I'm glad I stumbled across this one.
It lasts forever, theres no creasing after hours of eyeshadow wear, no smudging, and it's super easy to apply.
The only downside I can see to it is the price, but if you have the money, I'd recommend buying it, definitely.